Savor fast track entry into the Seville’s top attractions, famous for their blend of enchanting culture and architectural heritage. Get a chance to climb up the 104-meter Giralda tower, and catch panoramic views of Seville from a distinct vantage point!
- Relish a visit to the renowned Seville Cathedral with skip the line tickets that avoid the winding queues outside.
- Upgrade your experience by adding an audio guide to your ticket.
- Explore the beautiful El Salvador Church, lesser-visited, but equally breathtaking.
- Ascend the Giralda, the bell tower of the Seville Cathedral, and one of the most important symbols of the city.
- Catch stunning sights of the surrounding Andalusian landscape and the city of Seville from the top of the tower.
- Fun Fact: Seville Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, with a surface area of 9,800m2.
- Skip-the-line entry into Seville Cathedral, Giralda, and El Salvador Church
- Audio guide (optional)
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Services of an expert guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The iconic Seville Cathedral is one of the landmarks of Seville and is one of the largest churches in the world. Adorned in the Gothic and Baroque styles, it has breathtaking vaulted ceilings on the interior. It houses one of the most expensive altarpieces in existence, created by a single craftsman, Pierre Dancart. Don't forget to visit the official tomb of Christopher Columbus in the cathedral.
You will also get a chance to go up the Giralda, the bell tower of the cathedral that stands at 104 meters, which is one of the most important symbols of the city. Spectacular views of the lush Andulasian countryside and Seville can be seen from here, and make for great photo opportunities.
The Church of El Salvador is another lesser-known, albeit equally significant attraction of Seville. Built in the Baroque style, the 17-century wood carvings are a must-see and promise to take your breath away!
know before you go
know before you go
- Children under the age of 14 must always be accompanied by an adult within the premises.
- Groups larger than 10 people must use radio guides to avoid noise and can be rented at the Cathedral.
- There is free service for people with reduced mobility.
- This is not a guided tour. However, you may purchase an audio guide upon arrival.
- The Giralda tower is not accessible by wheelchair.
- Remove your hat when entering and refrain from entering with beachwear.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for everyone.
- It is prohibited to touch or tarnish any of the artistic representation, pillars, and works of art.
Cathedral & Giralda
- Mon to Sat: 10:45am - 5pm
- Sun: 2:30pm - 6:30pm
Church of El Salvador
- Mon to Sat: 10:15am - 6pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your tickets directly at the attraction: Catedral de Sevilla.
- Address: Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is García de Vinuesa (Avda. Constitución), a 2-minute walk to the attraction
- The closest tram station is Archivo de Indias, a 3-minute walk to the attraction