Explore one of the oldest and most revered royal palaces in the world, the Real Alcázar. See the kindgom of Dorne from Game of Thrones! This ticket also grants you access to Antiquarium, Museum of San George, and more.
- Skip past winding ticketing queues with your skip-the-line access to explore the Spanish palace, the Real Alcázar, well-known for being a shoot location for the TV show, Game of Thrones.
- See the brilliant confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles in the palace’s design.
- Explore the various palaces and courtyards in the Real Alcázar and see history unravel through the impeccably preserved artifacts and souvenirs.
- With this handy ticket, also visit the Bellver Museum, Antiquarium, Ceramics Museum of Triana, and Museum of San George.
- Skip-the-line entry to Alcázar palaces and gardens
- Entry to Bellver Museum
- Entry to Antiquarium
- Entry to Ceramics Museum of Triana
- Entry to Museum of San George
- Entry to the Cuarto Real (High Royal) Room
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles
Take a tour of the real Alcázar, Europe's oldest royal palace that houses several palaces and centenary gardens. It is better known in recent times for being one of the filming locations for Game of Thrones! The next time you rewatch the scenes with the Water Gardens of Dorne, keep an eye out for the intricate tiles that make up the palaces or the beautiful hedgerows that line the gardens. You will get to observe the architecture of the palaces in great detail, where you can see the fantastic confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architecture.
See History Unravel in the Real Alcázar’s Palaces and Courtyards
You will enter the palace through the Puerta del León (Lion's Gate), which will lead you to the Mudéjar Palace built by King Pedro I. Don't miss out on the Hall of Justice, as well as the Gothic Palace. Wander through the lovely Patio de las Doncellas, which literally translates to The Courtyard of the Maidens. You can see beautiful tiled sockets and the delicate marble inlay here. Also, check out Patio de las Muñecas (Patio of the Dolls) with its fascinating arcs that have the faces of little girls or dolls inlaid at the beginning. This was presumably a domestic courtyard where the royal princes and princesses used to play. For Renaissance pieces, do take a look at the Francisco Niculoso Pisano’s admirable altar of tiles (1504). The Room of the Admiral is where you will find the pictorial altarpiece dedicated to the Virgin of the Navigators, another historical souvenir that is worth viewing.
know before you go
know before you go
- According to the Alcázar regulations, each guest must carry their personal ID or original physical document. Online documents, Photocopies, or images of your ID will not be accepted by the venue.
- Guests can bring along assistance dogs if needed.
- Large bags and luggage pieces are not permitted inside the attraction.
- Weapons or sharp objects, selfie sticks, flash photography and tripods are not allowed inside the attraction.
- Please refrain from having food and drinks inside the venue.
Oct to Mar
Daily: 9:30am - 5pm
Apr to Nov
Daily: 9:30am - 7pm
Closed on 1 Jan, 6 Jan, 25 Dec, and Good Friday.
Time slots are available every half hour.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the Royal Alcázar of Seville (Puerta del León, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain).
- This gate will lead you to the Patio de Banderas, s/n (Lion's Gate).
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
The closest metro station is Puerta de Jerez. Walk east for 3 minutes on Calle San Fernando towards Calle Doña María de Padilla till you reach the Real Alcázar.