Dinner in a Quiet Retreat
- Discover the beautiful commune of Mazzano Romano, situated in the Valley of Treja
- Walk past buildings lined along narrow, meandering passageways
- Experience traditional dinner in a medieval apartment
- Sip wine and enjoy the views as you experience the real Italy
- Hotel transfers
- Show cooking
- Preparation of a traditional Italian meal
- Dinner with beverages
The town of Mazzano Romano is a charming medieval town is located in the heart of the Valley of Treja and situated around 20 minutes from Rome. The commune and it's characteristic houses overlook a beautiful forest.
Mazzano Romano is an ancient city of steep winding streets and narrow passageways that meander between thick stone walls. The experience includes a delicious and traditional dinner in a medieval apartment noted for its architectural and design renovations. Sip wine, enjoy the fantastic views from your position overlooking a beautiful forest and satisfy your appetite with authentic Italian cuisine prepared by your very own chef.
Here, you’ll experience the real Italy.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.