Reina Sofía Museum Tour with Professional Guide
Take a guided tour of one of the most renowned art museums in Europe, Reina Sofia. Discover some of the greatest works of artists such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, and Joan Mori.
- Visit the world-famous Reina Sofia museum in the heart of Madrid.
- Explore works that range across numerous sub-genres of modern art.
- Admire works of the greats such as Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso.
- Learn about the historical significance behind some of these paintings and artists with the help of your guide.
- Discover the fascinating story behind the connection of the The Guernica by Picasso and the Spanish Civil War.
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance to the Reina Sofía Museum
- Guided tour in English and Spanish
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
One of the most important modern art museums in the world, the Reina Sofia is primarily dedicated to Spanish Art, with an excellent collection of works by Salvatore Dali, Joan Moto, and Pablo Picasso. The highlight of the museum is Picasso's masterpiece, El Guernica. Your guide will take you through this museum, explaining Spanish Art through the ages, from surrealism to modernism, from abstractionism to cubism, showing prime examples from some of the great artists of Spain. You can learn about the history and the significance of these works, as you explore the numerous galleries and hallways with your guide.
Housed in an old hospital building, the Reina Sofia Museum features vaulted hallways where you can discover some of the finest sculptors and artists of Spain. Several temporary exhibitions are held in the various galleries, in addition to the art collections, which makes the Reina Sofia one of the biggest in the world for contemporary art. The guided tour will come to an end after 1.5 hours, and you can continue to explore the museum on your own if you wish.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please do not bring big bags as you may have to leave them at the entrance to the museum.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat: 12:45pm onwards
Children aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- Meet your guide at the tall statue next to the entrance of Reina Sofía Museum.
- The statue has a red star on the top and is close to the elevators.
- Address: Santa Isabel Street, Number 52, 28012.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Reina Sofía Museum.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest bus stop is Reina Sofía.
- The stop is right outside the meeting point.
- Buses #27, #34, #C1, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.