Royal Palace of Madrid Guided Tour with Priority Access
Skip the lines and head straight inside the Royal Palace of Madrid! Learn about the many historical and artistic pieces on display as you walk through its many rooms and galleries
- Enjoy priority access to the Royal Palace, saving time spent in the ticket queues.
- Experience the splendor of Spanish Royalty and witness the rich tapestry of Spanish culture and history.
- Wander through the many rooms and galleries of the palace and gasp at the sights you'll see.
- Marvel at the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel, the parade grounds, and more.
- Learn more about the paintings and frescoes made by Goya, Velasquez, Caravaggio, and Battista.
- Choose to have this guided tour conducted in either English, Spanish, or both.
- Tickets to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Priority access
- Expert bilingual tour guide (optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Save time on long queues and gain priority access to the Royal Palace of Madrid with this bilingual guided tour. As you wander through the halls of this illustrious building, the largest functioning palace in Europe, you can admire its 16th-century Baroque architecture, as well as the many frescoes, tapestries, and decorative motifs that adorn its walls. Within the palace, you can visit some of the most impressive rooms and galleries in the palace, like the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel, and the parade grounds. Many other collections of great historical and artistic importance are also preserved in the palace, including the Royal porcelain, watches, furniture, silverware, and the world's only complete Stradivarius string quintet.
Recently, the Royal Palace of Madrid opened the 'Ala de Bailén', a set of 7 rooms, among which are the Saleta de María Cristina, the Diario Dining Room, the Halls of Mirrors, Tapestries and Weapons, the Official Tram, and the Official Chamber. With this ticket, you will be able to travel back in time and enjoy seeing objects of great historical and artistic value. A quarter of a century away from tourist visits, too! Another thing the Royal Palace of Madrid is known for is the unpublished exhibition of instruments from the 17th and 19th centuries, such as the grand piano by Francisco Fernández, or the two harps by Sebastian Erard. The most outstanding piece, however, is the double bass by Nicolò Amati, one of the best builders of stringed instruments.
A treat for art and history lovers, a walk through the Royal Palace of Madrid is sure to be an unforgettable experience that will stick with you long after!
know before you go
- In light of COVID-19, the guided tour will no longer take place inside the Royal Palace. The guide will not be accompanying you inside. They will explain everything to you before you enter the monument
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change due to official celebrations taking place inside the palace
- Dress Code: Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes
This experience is accessible with a wheelchair
Please check the calendar for details on the tour schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during purchase.