Tickets to Parque Warner Madrid
Spend a fun-filled day out exploring the unique attractions at Parque Warner Madrid.
- Enjoy rides, street shows, and exclusive Hollywood and WB-themed attractions at this exciting theme park.
- Choose between a 1-day or 2-day ticket and immerse yourself in five unique thematic zones at your own pace.
- Extreme thrill-seekers should check out roller coasters and other rides based on classic shows and characters.
- Other rides and attractions to explore include Stunt Fall, Rio Brava, Cine Tour, and more.
- Catch live shows featuring Looney Tunes characters or Wild West shootouts, and your favorite superheroes battling supervillains
- Entry to Parque Warner Madrid
- Any meals and drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 120 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Fight the best-known baddies in the DC universe just like your favorite heroes, travel from Hollywood to the Wild West, or make friends with Scooby-Doo and the gang - Parque Warner Madrid will have you reliving all your favorite childhood moments!
The park is divided into five themed areas. Cartoon Village honors the best characters from the Looney Tunes. Whether it's to join the Road Runner Bip Bip tour here (will the Coyote finally be successful?), or the Yabba-Dabba-Doo Driving School, there's plenty to explore for kids and adults alike.
Bravehearts can attempt Arkham Asylum in DC Super Heroes World - simply get on the wagon and have an adventure with Batman™. Spoiler alert: it includes five reversals, a fall from 31-meters, and a top speed of 83 km/hr! Stunt Fall in Movie World Studios is similarly exciting. Imagine simulating an action scene with six intense loops! The most unnerving fact about it is the boomerang effect it causes because it runs its normal course and then moves in the reverse. At Hollywood Boulevard, take a selfie with Marilyn Monroe and visit the exact replica of the Chinese Theater.
Don your Texan hat at The Old West Territory and get on the Coaster Express, the longest wooden roller coaster in Europe.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- The use of face masks is mandatory especially indoors, in queues, mazes, and attractions, and where social distancing can't be followed.
- Outside food and drinks aren't allowed.
- Guests are recommended to arrive before the opening time of the park to avoid possible queues at the entrance. The parking lot opens 1-hour before the Park opens.
- The Park can be accessed by guests with disabilities, reduced mobility, and physical or intellectual disabilities.
- Buy a reduced ticket at the ticket office of the Park. This also includes free entry for an accompanying person/carer.
- Present your Official Disabled Person Card (33% or higher) at the ticket office.
- Daily: 12pm - 12am
1 Sept - 11 Sept 2022
- Thu, Fri, Sun: 12pm - 10pm
- Sat: 12pm - 12am
12 Sept - 30 Sept 2022
- Thu, Fri: 12pm - 8pm
- Sat: 12pm - 12am
- Sun: 12pm - 10pm
1 Oct - 9 Oct 2022
- Sat: 12pm - 12am
- Fri, Sun: 12pm - 10pm
- Thu: 12pm - 9pm
10 Oct - 16 Oct 2022
- All days except Sat: 12pm - 10pm
- Sat: 12pm-12am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Warner Park Madrid.
- Address: Carretera A-4, Salida 22, 28330 San Martín de la Vega, Madrid.
- By Train: Get on the train at any point in the Cercanías de Madrid and get off at the Pinto stop (line C-3). There you can take bus 413 from "La Veloz" that will leave you at the door of Parque Warner.
- By Bus: Take the bus line 412 from "La Veloz" at the Villaverde Bajo interchange. You can also take the bus from the Méndez Álvaro South Station.
- By Car: Take the A-4 road, exit 22, and follow the signs.
This ticket is valid for 1 or 2 days from the date selected during checkout (depending upon the option chosen).