Parque de Atracciones de Madrid: Skip the Line Ticket
Looking for adventure in the heart of the city? Simply head on over to Parque de Atracciones de Madrid!
- Spend a fun day out with the family at the Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
- Dare to board thrilling rollercoasters and free-fall from 63 meters on La Lanzadera
- Let your kids loose in Nickelodeon-Land, where they can find SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer
- Entry into Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Don't miss out on visiting Madrid's oldest theme park, located right in the heart of the city center! The Parque de Atracciones de Madrid was opened in 1967 and still delights tourists to this day with its thrilling roller coasters, water rapids and cartoon characters in Nickelodeon-Land.
Go motorbiking on the Tifón, rollercoasting on the Abismo, and then, if you dare, freefall from 63 meters on La Lanzadera for bungee jumping feels! For some water adventures, head to Los Rápidos for an adventure that includes cascades, whirlpools, jets, and waves. By far, though, the crowd favorite is Nickelodeon-Land, populated with SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and other such iconic cartoon-themed rides and attractions.
know before you go
- There are cash machines at the main entrance and in Batán Metro station
- Parking is completely free for both cars and buses
Infants who are less than 100cm tall go in for free. Children who are 100-140cm tall enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
- Address: Casa de Campo, s/n, 28011 Madrid
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Car: Take the N-V (the Extremadura Highway) Exit Parque de Atracciones. M-30 direction Badajoz. Exit Parque de Atracciones/Casa de Campo
- By Metro: Take LINE 10 of the Metro to Batán, which leaves you at only 50 metres from the entrance
- By Bus: Line 33: Príncipe Pío – Casa de Campo or Line 65:Plaza Jacinto Benavente – Colonia Gran Capitán
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout