Panoptikum + Hamburg River Cruise
Avail the chance to make exciting savings and set off on a tour of Hamburg cruising on the river Elbe with a visit to the Panoptikum wax museum with this combo!
- Make significant savings on ticket costs with this combo and stop by the Panoptikum wax museum, followed by a tour of Hamburg on a cruise.
- Marvel at over 120 lifelike wax figurines of celebrities like Angela Merkel, Romy Schneider, and Angelina Jolie.
- Get a chance to discover the secrets of creating wax models and achieving that realistic precision.
- Conclude your tour with a glimpse of the scary corner and the medical-anatomical cabinet.
- Choose freely between a spacious salon ship and a traditional barge that will take you on a tour of Hamburg on the river Elbe.
- Sailing along HafenCity, get a view of the splendid Elbphilharmonie and the world’s largest warehouse district of Speicherstadt, with live German commentary aboard.
- Download a free English audio guide from Google Play Store or App Store and get more context about your cruise.
- Tour of the Panoptikum + 2-hour Hamburg River Cruise
- Admission to the Panoptikum
- Audio guide (German or English) at Panoptikum
- Live commentary on the cruise (German only)
- Free choice between ship and barge during the purchase
- Informative English audio guide on cruise available on Google Play Store or App Store
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Grab the opportunity to save on ticket prices with this combo that will take you on a cruise around Hamburg and a tour of the Panoptikum wax museum, all on one ticket!
Explore the World of Wax Figurines at Panoptikum
Find yourself amidst various life-like figurines of your favorite celebrities at the Panoptikum wax museum, which houses over 120 wax figures. Catch sight of figures of personalities such as Queen Elizabeth II, Angelina Jolie, and Angela Merkel. Learn about the process of making realistic wax figures from professionals. The dazzling figurines, each of which takes almost two years and more than €40,000 to make, will mesmerize you. Conclude your experience by peeking at the scary corner and the medical-anatomical cabinet.
Set Sail on an Enchanting Hamburg Cruise
Hamburg harbor is the largest seaport in Germany, lined with a fleet of quaint barges and elegant salon ships. The port, situated on the river Elbe, is an epitome of urban development, but it brings forth a medieval charm with the labyrinth of canals. Enjoy the splendid sights of the Elbphilharmonie and the humble warehouses of Speicherstadt, the architectural wonders of HafenCity. Explore the myriad canals, channels, container terminals, the Köhlbrand Bridge, and more on your magical tour. Choose between a 1-hour tour, an elaborate 2-hour tour, and an illuminated night cruise according to your convenience!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask for the entire time aboard the ship. (OP or FFP2 mask).
- In order to trace possible infections, the staff will record contact details (Luca app or analog contact form).
- It is required to present a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test or, if applicable, your vaccination certificate.
- The test should not have been carried out more than 72 hours in advance in the case of a PCR test and more than 48 hours in the case of a rapid test prior for entry into or utilization of the service.
- The proof of testing must be presented in physical or digital form.
- This tour is accessible for guests with pets, guide dogs, and luggage.
- This tour is accessible for pregnant women.
- Wi-Fi services are available at the Panoptikum.
Hamburg River Cruise
- A passport/ID is required for admission.
- Only the large passenger ships are accessible for wheelchair users with prior notice.
- The passenger ships MS RIVER STAR and MS HAMBURG and the paddle wheeler MS LOUISIANA STAR can be accessed barrier-free via a gangway.
- Due to the conditions on-site, no information can be provided in advance regarding the exact time the above ships are used in the harbor cruise (no fixed departure times).
- The luxury barges and the traditional barge can not be accessed barrier-free.
- If you want to cruise through the Speicherstadt, you should opt for the barge as the bridges in the Speicherstadt region are too low for the large passenger ships to get through.
- Sharp objects and outside food are not allowed aboard the cruise.
- All harbor cruises aboard little barges are subject to the tide.
- The boats will have an open or closed glass roof depending on the weather conditions.
- Daily: 10am to 8pm
Hamburg: 1h Harbor Cruise Tour
- Daily: 10am to 6pm
Hamburg: 2h Harbor Cruise Tour
- Daily: 10:30am to 2:30pm (1h interval)
Hamburg Harbor Illumination Cruise
- Daily: 10pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Show your ticket at the ticket office of the Panoptikum.
- Address: Spielbudenpl. 3, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
Hamburg Harbor Cruise Tour
- Redeem your voucher at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, “Brücke 1” on the top of the promenade, and at “Landungsbrücke 4”, down at the water.
- You will receive the access code directly from the staff on-site when boarding, or on the brochures laid out on-site.