Tickets to Osborne House
Tour Osborne House, the holiday home of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
- Head over to Osborne House, and see where British royalty escaped the stresses of court life.
- Set foot inside Queen Victoria's private apartments and admire the grandeur of the State Rooms.
- Relax in the open air and stroll through rolling acres of the magnificent Osborne estate.
- Visit Victoria and Albert’s bathing beach and their children’s cottage to get a glimpse of royal family life.
- Marvel at the ornate architecture, furnishings, and fine art collection that reflect Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's tastes and styles.
- Admission ticket with access to the house and the gardens
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
In 1845, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert bought the Osborne estate to escape court life in London and Windsor. Prince Albert was closely involved in the Italianate design of the house, which eventually became known as 'the Osborne style,' and was imitated throughout the British empire. The royal family spent time at this seaside home each year, celebrating special occasions such as birthdays. Queen Victoria used Osborne for over 50 years, even finding solace here after her husband's death in 1861. Visiting queens, kings, and ministers were also entertained here.
During your visit, you can learn about the story of the royal marriage, the family, and the empire while exploring the lavish rooms. See Osborne's most private rooms, including the children’s nursery and the bedroom where Queen Victoria died in 1901. Prince Albert took a keen interest in designing the gardens and wider estate, and you can see much of his ideas reflected in the designs even today. Spot all the elements of an Italian house: the palazzo style, the silhouette with a pair of towers, and terraces connected by flights of stairs. A key highlight of Osborne is the terraces, known for their outstanding views.
know before you go
- Average recommended length of visit is 2+ hours.
- The Beach Café and cafe adjacent to the gift shop at the Petty Officer's Quarters will both be open for takeaway service only.
- The play area located near Swiss Cottage is closed.
- Osborne’s shop will be open.
- Toilet facilities will be available in the gardens. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available in various locations.
- A limited minibus service runs between Osborne house and Queen Victoria’s Beach. As the service is running at reduced capacity, we kindly ask that visitors who are able to explore the site without making use of this service do so. Please speak to a member of staff for more information.
- Face coverings must be worn in all indoor areas. We won't be able to provide you with a face covering, so please come prepared so you don't miss out.
Infants aged 0-4 can go for free. Children aged 5-17, students with NUS cards, seniors aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs). Families can avail of 2 types of discounted tickets:
- One ticket valid for the entry of 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- One ticket valid for the entry of 1 adult and up to 3 children.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Osborne House.
- Address: East Cowes PO32 6JT, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.