Cupcake Tour Of New York - Walking Tour
The tour itinerary includes:
- Baked by Melissa : Founded in August 2008 by Melissa Bushell, New Yorkers love Melissa's cupcakes, especially the signature tie-dye cupcake!
- Bisous Ciao : Macarons have picked up where cupcakes left off, and this sweet and simple West Village cafe makes the best in NYC
- Amorino : While strictly a cupcake tour, we couldn't overlook the amazing gelato on offer at Amorino, when you try it you'll understand!
- Molly's Cupcakes : At Molly's you can create your very own cupcake. Pick a cake flavor, choose a frosting and then dress it up with tasty toppings. Made right in front of you. Yummy!
- Magnolia Bakery : No cupcake tour would be complete without a trip to the most famous bakery in NYC for a red velvet cupcake
- Tour guide
- Food tasting
- Pickup and drop off
- Other food and beverages
Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful desserts that spark the inner child within us. In the last few years, the humble cupcake has taken on new popularity.
Trendy cupcake shops have opened up all over New York City, and The Cupcake Tour of New York takes you round the best, where you can sample the diversity of heavenly cupcakes on offer, and even build your own custom cupcake!
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Ratings & Reviews
- Comfortable clothing & shoes recommended.