Full Day Toledo Guided Tour & 7 Monuments with Optional Cathedral
Discover Segovia by land and air on this 8.5-hour tour. Travel from Madrid to Segovia in a comfortable van and revel in an amazing experience flying over the city of Segovia, driven solely by the wind. Doubtlessly a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, guided by the morning breeze, upon high and celebrating with champagne (cava). Continue your day with a guided tour from a specialist guide, where you can explore the most important monuments of the city of Segovia, like the Roman aqueduct, the Cathedral, and the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real.
-Experience flying in a hot air balloon over Segovia, one of the most beautiful places to fly in Spain. -Be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom that a balloon flight can give you. -Fly with expert pilots and experienced hot-air balloon professionals over some of the world's most famous sites. -Get photos of your experience and a flight certificate. -Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct. -Upgraded Option: Discover UNESCO World Heritage monuments such as the Segovia Cathedrals and the Royal Alcázar.
- Entry tickets into 7 attractions in Toledo
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers from Madrid
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze. The 1-hour flight over the city of Segovia always takes place first thing in the morning, taking advantage of the weather conditions and soft breezes of dawn. We will arrive at the take-off point with sufficient time to observe the inflation of the balloon and receive instructions from its pilot.
During the flight over the aqueduct, the Cathedral, and the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real, we may reach heights of up to 1,000 meters. We will receive pictures and videos taken during the flight, and an expert pilot with years of experience will show us all the details of how the balloon works. A ceremony will be held at the end of the flight complete with champagne, breakfast, and a certificate when you touch down.
This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Segovia, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight. With the upgraded option, continuing the tour and heading for Segovia, we will discover the Roman aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a walking tour led by our official guide. Marvel at this emblematic 1st-century monument, considered Spain's most important example of Roman-era civil engineering. In addition, and to bring this unforgettable day to a climax, we will see Spain's last built Gothic cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real, built on a cliff at the confluence of two rivers near the Sierra de Guadarrama Mountain range.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay. Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour. "
know before you go
know before you go
- Full-Day Toledo Guided Tour & 7 Monuments: With Cathedral Tour
- Full-Day Toledo Guided Tour & 7 Monuments: Without Cathedral Tour
- Transportation is from the meeting point. Note that this ticket does not include hotel transfers
- Customers are expected to reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit
- You’ll have plenty of extra time to revisit your favorite attractions again if required
- This tour is subject to rescheduling based on inclement weather
Ages 0-2 go free. Ages 3-6 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions