National Palace of Sintra: Skip the Ticket Line
Skip the lines and spend a magical day exploring the Palace of Sintra with these tickets. Popularly called as The Town Palace, it is the only palace built in the middle ages by the Portuguese monarchy that has survived to the present day, virtually intact!
- Explore Portugal’s most lived-in royal palace which is over a thousand years old
- Walk through intricately designed rooms in the footsteps of the Portuguese monarchy
- Learn about the history of the best-preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal
- The palace is a wonderful blend of Manueline and Moorish styles of architecture
- Check out the largest collection of Spanish-Moorish tiles in situ in Europe
- Upgrade to include a multilingual audio guide.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the National Palace of Sintra
- Audio guide - Portuguese, English, Spanish & French available (optional)
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Grab these tickets and skip the queues outside The Palace of Sintra so you can explore over 1,000 years of Portuguese history. The palace is immediately discernible by its two conical chimneys - a characteristic trait of Sintra itself. With its richly decorated rooms, galleries and corridors, it was a favorite for a succession of Portuguese royal families and their retinues, right until the end of the monarchy in 1910.
Spend your time marveling at how the natural landscape was used to merge Manueline, Gothic and Mudejar designs. The windows with surmounted arches and walls covered in glazed tiles of geometric patterns are a testament to medieval brushwork and craftsmanship.
know before you go
know before you go
- Palace: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Gardens: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Last entry: 6:00 PM
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Display your ticket on your mobile phone at the attraction, Sintra National Palace (Largo Rainha Dona Amélia, 2710-616 Sintra, Portugal)
- Nearest metro station is Sintra Estacao, which is a 10-minute walk from the palace
- Nearest bus station is Palacio Valencas. Bus #433 & 434 will take you there
These tickets are valid until 31 Dec 2021