Infinity des Lumières: Destination Cosmos Tickets
Roam through the ravines of Mars, and travel to the moons of Jupiter on this cosmic journey. Immerse yourself in the stories of the universe through state-of-the-art technology at Infinity des Lumières!
- Find yourself in the vastness of the fascinating cosmos we live in at Infinity des Lumières.
- The exemplary digital production is curated in partnership with Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre.
- The exhibit couples stunning visuals from CNES, NASA and MBRSC with an immersive music soundtrack.
- Travel the cosmos from the heart of the Guyanese rainforest on Earth to the space outside our solar system.
- Learn about the mysteries of the universe as you admire the beauty of the canyons on Mars and the rings of Saturn.
- Witness the formations of stars, nebulae, and supernova in a mesmerizing exhibit.
- Learn about the Apollo 11 mission and other attempts by the human race to foray into the unknown.
- Also get access to Verse, a hypnotic exhibit of immersive color patterns with an orchestral piece composed with Jonathan Fitas.
- Entry to Infinity des Lumières
- Access to 2 immersive exhibitions: Destination Cosmos and Verse
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
The Destination Cosmos exhibit begins with an intriguing prologue. Learn all about humanity's inclination to understand the cosmos better. Listen to stories about the moon landing and other remarkable efforts made over the years. The exhibit has 13 sequences that accompany you as you go on this voyage through the universe, along with a diverse music soundtrack. The futuristic production creates an immersive environment with digital art.
You'll begin your cosmic adventure at the CNES tracking station located in the Guyanese rainforest. You'll skyrocket into the universe from here - traveling past the planets in the Milky Way, looking at phenomenal images from NASA and CNES. Once you cross the border of our solar system, you'll journey into the vastness of the universe. Admire visuals of stars, nebulae, and supernovae carefully created by the latest scientific technology.
know before you go
- Guests have access to free WiFi connection and a USB charging station.
- Lockers are available free of charge.
- Weekdays: 6pm - 10pm (last admission at 9pm)
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): 5pm - 11pm (last admission at 10pm)
20 May - 6 Sept
- Weekdays: 10am - 10pm
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): 10am - 11pm
Black Out Dates
- Closed full day: 27 Apr, 18 May & 19 May
- Closed 6pm - 11pm: 9 May
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Infinity des Lumières.
- Address: Financial Center Road - Downtown Dubai Dubai Mall Level 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Landmark: Opposite Galerie Lafayette.
- The closest bus stop is The Dubai Mall EXPO Rider Stop. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #298 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station. It is a 19-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the MRed to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.