Sampan Boat Ride with Optional Marina Bay SkyPark Tickets
Enjoy a Sampan ride along the Canal at Marina Bay Sands, circling around the iconic Rain Oculus. Also, watch the Lion City sprawling underneath you with a mesmerizing skyline at the Marina Bay SkyPark with an upgraded ticket.
- Add a relaxing Sampan ride to your day at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.
- Take in the magnificent Rain Oculus that can drop 22,000 liters of rainwater per minute into the Canal.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll see this waterfall cascade (that happens hourly) up close.
- Have fun window shopping, checking out all the different stores, as you sail through the Canal. A great way to start or end your outing to the mall.
- Top off this experience with an upgraded ticket to Marina Bay SkyPark, an observation deck over 200 meters above ground, letting you see the Lion City from a bird's eye perspective.
- Sampan boat ride
- Access to Marina Bay SkyPark (optional)
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Enjoy a laidback experience as you sail along the Canal at the Shoppes at the luxurious Marina Bay Sands. You’ll ride in a traditional sampan boat and see the mall from a waterfront perspective.
Make a circle around the iconic Rain Oculus, an environment-friendly installation that is both a skylight and rainwater collector. The 70-foot diameter bowl – two stories above – collects rainwater and, from this whirlpool, it’s poured into the canal. You might get to catch the hourly cascade of water – a beautiful sight given that the whirlpool changes shape and intensity. It’s easily 22,000 liters per minute in peak flow.
Window shop while you languidly move through the atrium and enjoy some light banter with your boatman guide. A perfect start or finish to a day of shopping at Marina Bay Sands.
Singapore from 200 meters above Ground
You're in for a treat should you choose to upgrade your ticket to include access to Marina Bay Skypark. Located 57 levels over the city, the SkyPark observation deck has several sights to offer - the elegant vistas of Marina Bay, a top view of Supertree Grove which are architectural wonders combining technology and nature, and the colorful landscape of Gardens by the Bay. You'll also see a Spectra light and water show in the evenings. Your Instagram grid will love this attraction - giving you ample opportunities to capture the beauty of Singapore in a new light.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 9 must be with an adult on the Sampan Ride.
- Children also have to be 85cm and above to come aboard this ride.
- Pregnant women aren’t permitted on this ride.
- Entry to the SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability - wait time to enter will be based on the capacity of the Observation Deck.
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the SkyPark Observation Deck. You can check luggage with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3 subject to security screening.
- Guests must wear footwear to be allowed entry into SkyPark.
- Tripods, lights, and reflectors are strictly prohibited at the SkyPark.
- It is strongly recommended that guests DO NOT open umbrellas while on the SkyPark Observation Deck - the area is prone to strong gusts of wind.
Sampan Boat Ride
- Daily: 11am - 9pm.
Marina Bay SkyPark
- Daily: 11am - 9pm
- Opening hours may vary on special dates.
- Guests typically spend 45 mins - 1 hour here.
- The last entry into the Skypark Observation Deck is at 8:50pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
Sampan Boat Ride
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Address: B2 Level, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Ave 018956, Singapore
Marina Bay SkyPark
- Show your ticket at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 exterior.
- Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Level 57, Tower 3, Sands Sky Park, Singapore 018956.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used