Gardens By The Bay Tickets Combo
Enter the spectacular Double Conservatories of Gardens by the Bay. Enjoy stunning views of Singapore and adventurous activities like the Sentosa Luge and Skyride, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, or Singapore Cable Car.
- A fascinating journey awaits you in Gardens by the Bay as you experience up-close botanical wonders from all around the world – under one gigantic roof.
- Explore the exotic plant varieties in Flower Dome and Cloud Forest’s lush mountain landscape with a waterfall and Cloud Walk. Visit the highly-prized National Orchid Garden of the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Along with entry to the above gardens, upgrade your ticket to include adventure and amazing views of Singapore.
- Sentosa Luge and Skyride will have you tackling rides through 4 tracks with hairpin bends and almost-vertical slopes and you’ll also take in Singapore from the skies.
- Discover the most panoramic views of Singapore from Mt Faber to Sentosa Island when you go on a Singapore Cable Car scenic ride.
- Take in the sights of the city and skyline and all its opulent attractions like the Marina Bay, Merlion statue, Esplanade, and more from the 56-story-high Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck.
- Admission to Gardens of the Bay Double Conservatories (Cloud Forest and Flower Dome) and National Orchid Garden
- Sentosa Luge and Skyride – 2-way Skyride + 2 Luge rides (optional)
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark – Observation Deck access + 5 digital photo files and 2 ‘Magic Shots’ videos, redeemable online for adults only (optional)
- Singapore Cable Car – return cable journey from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gardens By The Bay
One of Asia’s top garden destinations, Gardens by the Bay will have you exploring the plant kingdom in a completely unique way, learning about exotic botany while also experiencing amazing man-made structures like the indoor waterfall and aerial walkways.
Visit the popular Double Conservatories of Cloud Forest and Flower Dome. Cloud Forest resembles a verdant mountain with a 35-meter indoor cascading waterfall. Immerse yourself in the different sections and see unusual plants like the venus fly trap, pitcher plants, and also mountain species in this megastructure. In the Flower Dome, you’ll see plant species from all over the world under one roof. Check out African Savannah baobab trees, succulents, the Olive Grove, Australian Garden, and much more. Entry to the National Orchid Garden, within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, is also included. Here you’ll see the world’s most diverse types of orchids – it’s also the national flower of Singapore.
Singapore’s Must-Do Activities
While Sentosa Luge will have you hurtling down 4 tracks with hairpin bends, thrilling tunnels, and downhill slopes; the Skyride ensures you have the very best view of the city’s skyline, the tropical forest, and the South China Sea.
Singapore Cable Car gives you access to magnificent aerial views of the city, 100 meters above sea level. This is definitely the most scenic adventure you could have, taking in 360-degree views from Mt Faber to Harbourfront to Sentosa Island.
From the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, you’ll be treated to gorgeous views of the entire city including the iconic Marina Bay and all of Singapore’s attractions. Catch sight of Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade, Merlion statue, and much more as you enjoy views from 56 stories high.
know before you go
Gardens by the Bay – Double Conservatories
- The Double Conservatories close once a month for maintenance. Please check the official website for closure dates before your visit.
- The recommended duration to visit Flower Dome & Cloud Forest is 2 hours.
- You’ll find free WiFi and wheelchairs and strollers available for hire. The Double Conservatories are both suitable for seated mobility scooters too.
- Food and drinks aren’t allowed in the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
Sentosa Luge and Skyride
- Children need to be at least 6 years old and taller than 1.1-meters to ride the Luge alone. Otherwise, they can share a cart with an accompanying adult.
- Skyride – for children to ride alone, the minimum height is 1.35-meters while the minimum height to ride with an adult is 0.85-meters.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed footwear. Helmets are provided.
- Lockers are available for hire.
- Operations will cease in case of heavy weather conditions.
Singapore Cable Car
- The journey from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island is approximately 13-minutes.
- The Cable Car is accessible to pram/stroller and wheelchair users but not electric scooters.
- Food and drinks aren’t allowed.
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
- Visitors usually spend 45-minutes to an hour at the Observation Deck.
- As the Sands SkyPark is an unsheltered area, it will be closed during heavy weather conditions.
- On entry, all guests may be subject to a search including bags, clothes, and other possessions.
- Luggage is not allowed and must be checked with the Guest Services Desk in Tower 3.
- The attraction is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- The operating hours for the Double Conservatories, Sentosa Luge and Skyride, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, and Singapore Cable Car are subject to change.
- Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.