Prado Museum Guided Tour with Skip the Line Entry
Explore the Prado Museum in the company of an expert guide with your skip-the-line tickets and head straight to the museum entrance. Once inside, your guide will walk you through the Prado Museum’s halls and galleries, allowing you to see as well as learn all about the famous masterpieces that are prominently displayed.
- Discover the beautiful works of art on display at the Prado Museum along with an expert guide
- Choose between a bilingual, English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Get skip-the-line access as well and head straight to the museum without queuing up
- See paintings such as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hyeronimus Bosch and Goya's Maja series
- Learn about the relations between patrons and the painters at the Goya rooms with masterpieces like The Family of Charles IV
- Skip-the-line access to Prado Museum
- Visit to the Museo del Prado with an expert guide
- Small and monolingual group
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
why you shouldn't miss this
Occupying an 18th-century Neo-classical building, the Prado Museum is home to over 20,000 works of art that include around 7,500 paintings, 8,000 drawings, 4,800 prints, and 1,000 sculptures and other works of art and historical documents. Some of the greats whose works adorn the Prado walls are Francisco Goya, El Greco, Diego Velazquez, Hieronymus Bosch, Peter Paul Rubens, and Titian. Thousands of other paintings from the Renaissance and Baroque period are also on display at the Prado Museum.
This 2-hour guided tour of the Prado Museum will show you the best highlights of the museum. Your guided tour of the Prado Museum begins at the designated meeting point near the museum where you will meet your licensed guide. Your tour guide will then lead you past the long ticket lines, through a brief security check, and then into the museum. The guided tour is available in 2 languages, English and Spanish.
In the company of a guide, you will breeze through the galleries as your guide shows you the classics, giving you all the information you'll need to make this visit memorable. Some of the popular works of art include "The Garden of Earthly Delights" by Hieronymus Bosch, "The Descent from the Cross" by Roger van der Weyden, "Las Meninas" by Diego Velazquez, Goya's "Maja" series, "Emperor Carlos V on Horseback" by Titian, "David Victorious over Goliath" by Caravaggio and many more.
After the tour, you are free to stay at the museum for as long as you like.
know before you go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- Bilingual Guided Tour (English Preferred)
- Bilingual Guided Tour (Spanish Preferred)
Once you finish the guided tour, the entrance ticket will not be valid to get entry into the museum again.
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, and Sun - 1pm onwards.
- The duration of this tour is approximately 2 hours.
The museum is open:
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 8pm
- Sun and other holidays: 10am to 7pm
Bear in mind that the Museum shall be closed on Dec 25th and Jan 1st.
Your tickets are valid for a period of 24 hours.
How to Redeem your Tickets
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions