Only Fools and Horses - Tickets
Based on the famous British sitcom of the same name, Only Fools and Horses gives you a nostalgic feel and welcomes you to spend time with the Trotters of Peckham once again!
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
why watch only fools and horses
The iconic sitcom, Only Fools and Horses, makes its way from Peckham to the West End this season. Written by the late John Sullivan, this 1981-1991 series has been adapted to the stage by none other than his son, Jim Sullivan, in collaboration with comedian Paul Whitehouse. Watch all your favorite brothers - Del Boy and Rodney - come to life at the West End, and go down nostalgia lane with this excellent adaptation of this beloved show.
Only Fools and Horses is a feel-good celebration of working-class, traditional London life and the aspirations they all share. Set in 1989, the story revolves around Del Boy and Rodney Trotter, two brothers who live in Peckham, South London, with their elderly grandfather (“Grandad”). Although the age gap between Del Boy and Rodney is markedly huge, and they both have differences in personality and outlook as well, the brothers share a close bond.
Like the TV series, the situation is mostly based on Del Boy and Rodney’s attempts to become millionaires through questionable means, and through the sale of inferior quality and illegal goods. They mostly trade on the black market. Their scheming and planning lead to some hilarious antics from the brothers, who never give up, no matter what the setback is, which is, in essence, the heartwarming basis of Only Fools and Horses.
Fans of Musicals | Fans of the original sitcom
”One promising aspect of the projects is the talent involved...Only Fools and Horses comes from Jim Sullivan – son of John Sullivan (1946-2011), the TV comedy genius who created the series – and stars Paul Whitehouse.”
– The Guardian
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
From 15th Dec, new entry procedures are in place at the London Coliseum. All customers will need to meet one of the conditions below depending on their age:
- Anyone aged 18 or over will be required to show either a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) as proof of double vaccination or evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours to enter.
- Children aged 11-17 are strongly encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attendance, and you may need to show the result of this test.
- Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
- You can order free rapid lateral flow tests from the government website or collect them from a local pharmacy.
- Please arrive as early as possible and no later than 15 minutes before the performance starts. Main doors and all bars will open 90 minutes before the performance. Auditorium doors open 60 minutes before.
- To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival; download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
All customers must wear face-coverings at all times during their visit unless:
- They are under the age of 11
- When they are eating or drinking
- If medically exempt
If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry, and if you have one, please wear an exemption badge. We encourage all customers to be mindful and respectful of others as some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.
If you arrive at the theatre and do not have a mask with you, our Front of House teams will be happy to provide you with one.
We have a zero-tolerance policy approach to abuse of any kind towards our staff. We ask that all audience members respect our team as they carry out these extra checks.
Duration: 2 hrs, 30 mins with 1 intermission
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+
Opening Date: 1 Oct 2021
Closing Date: 26 Feb 2022
Theatre Name: Theatre Royal Haymarket
Theatre Facilities: In-house bar, Wheelchair accessible
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast & Crew
Paul Whitehouse and Jim Sullivan, fully endorsed by the Sullivan estate
Directed and Choreographed by
Paul Whitehouse and Jim Sullivan
Keep in mind, the theater is air-conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly. Bring along a light jacket if needed.
- You will receive an email with your e-tickets shortly.
- Online Venue Check-In: You will be contacted by the venue 48 hours before the performance with instructions on how to check-in and retrieve your e-ticket.