Ski Dubai: 2 Hour Snowboarding Session
Get two whole hours of snowboarding in at the world's only stand alone snow park in the heart of the Middle East, Ski Dubai!
- Enjoy free rental for all necessary winter wear.
- Take advantage of the 5 different runs of varying sizes and difficulties as you glide down the slopes of the park.
- Collect your meal vouchers at Ski Dubai.
- Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene.
With five different runs with differing gradients, heights, and abilities and with the longest run being 400 metres with a descent of over 60 metres, Ski Dubai is the perfect place to get some snowboarding in, at least without travelling to the Alps!
Upon arrival, you will be kitted out in some winter attire so you can stay comfortable in the cold temperature. Everything you require will be provided by Ski Dubai so you can make the most of your time in the snow. After getting your gear on, you can take the Chairlift to the top of the slopes. Following a brief introductory session on basic safety rules and regulations, along with a few tips from the professional trainer on site, you'll be off!
You can stick to the small slopes if that's what you're comfortable with or challenge yourself with the black run at the park, but feel free to take the chairlift right back to the top at the end of every run. Should you choose an Express Pass, you can take advantage of the exceptional rides and experiences that Ski Dubai has to offer or, you can conclude your visit at the end of your 2 hour slope session.
- 120 Minute Session for Experienced Snowboarders
- Optional Express Pass which gives access to Snow Park and its rides and attractions along with 60 minute Discovery Session for Beginners.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Thermal jacket, pants, Snowboarding boots, Snowboard, socks and fleece gloves, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- 20 AED Key Card Deposit
- Helmet for those above the age of 13
Know Before You Go
Please note that Ski Dubai activity Chairlift will be closed for yearly maintenance from 31st August 2020 and will resume for guests on 23rd September 2020
Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
Timings for the Park
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM -12 AM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 AM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 11 PM
- Those taking the Snowboarding Session must be above the age of 8.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This two hour session is for experienced snowboarders only.
Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Note: The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old.
- If you are a novice, get extra value by choosing the Express Pass, which not only gives you access to the Snow Park and the rides in it, it gives you a 60 Minute Discovery lesson which is perfect for beginners at a fraction of the cost should you book the two separately. You can choose the Express Pass by choosing the 10 AM time slot after selecting the date of your visit.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used any day within the validity period. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
- Child rates apply for children between the ages of 3 and 12, who must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Helmets are compulsory for all ages for freestyle activities like skiing and snowboarding in Ski Dubai.
- Please note that guests need to meet the minimum skill requirements. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.