IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets: UAE Resident Offer
Explore over 4 adventure zones containing 22 rides, spread across 1.5 million square feet at the world’s largest indoor theme park!
- Wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones, Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork here.
- Upgrade to include the must-try Iron Man Experience into the price of your ticket.
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Storage lockers (chargeable)
- Strollers (chargeable)
- Iron Man Experience (Optional)
- Food & beverages
These tickets cannot be cancelled. However, they offer maximum flexibility and can be used anytime within 3 months from booking.
what to expect
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters. The IMG Boulevard hosts the busiest and most anticipated ride among the park visitors, The Haunted Hotel. Be sure to check this out before you leave.
iron man experience
All Avengers fans better try out IMG World's famous Iron Man Experience! This is a 3D motion simulator based on the beloved Marvel comics character, Iron Man. In this experience, you will get to experience what it'd be like if you were Iron Man- with the help of state-of-the-art CGI and 3D technology. Suit up (virtually), check your weapons, and enjoy your flying abilities- all while defeating evil. This amazing augmented reality is a must for all those visiting IMG Worlds of Adventure!
know before you go
- Sun to Wed - 12 PM to 9 PM
- Thu to Sat - 12 PM to 10 PM
- The UAE Resident Offer is only applicable for UAE Residents with a valid ID. You will have to present the same along with the ticket at the Guest Relations.
- Children of height up to 1.50 meters in height may enter for free.
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park.
- The opening hours are subject to change.
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity.
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity.
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue. Please carry a valid photo ID.
Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee:
Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes.
Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
- Ages 0-1 may enter for free.
- Children of height up to 1.05 meters in height may enter for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of IMG Worlds of Adventure (E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates).
- The theme park is located on E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road), next to Global Village.
- The venue is not connected directly via Metro.
- Take a taxi from either the Dubai Mall Metro or the Mall of Emirates Metro.
Your tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.