Helicopter 1-on-1 Flying Lesson
- Learn how to fly a helicopter with professional 1-on-1 guidance
- Take in the stunning views of the Hudson Valley as you fly over
- Complimentary snacks and drinks in the Pilot’s Lounge
- No prior training required
Fulfill your childhood piloting dreams with this private Helicopter Flying Lesson. Extensively trained pilots will take you through a comprehensive ground briefing before taking off. Once airborne, the pilot will hand over the controls of the Robinson R44 Helicopter. You will fly over Westchester County, the New York coastline as well as the Hudson River. Lessons are not permitted in New York City airspace. First-time students will practice basic maneuvers under the instructor's supervision while doing actual flying. Bring a guest to ride along and watch and take cool in-flight photos and videos of your adventure.
know before you go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 250 pounds and the combined weight of both passengers shouldn't exceed 500 pounds.
- Minimum age 14. Individuals under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent.
- Lessons are not permitted in New York City airspace.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below:
The redemption point is located close to the Westchester County Airport