30 Minute NYC Helicopter Tour from Downtown Manhattan
Marvel at the Big Apple in the way that it was meant to be admired by embarking on this exceptional 30-minute helicopter tour of the city.
- Soar above the city and see birds-eye views of some of the most famous landmarks in New York in a leisurely manner so you miss nothing during your 30-minute tour, which includes Heliport fees.
- Enjoy the half an hour flight and use it to marvel at the sights along the river and monuments that you would only be able to see on this tour, like Staten and Coney Island!
- Your friendly and professional pilot will be giving live commentary during your tour, which you can enjoy as you sit back and marvel at the sights.
- 30-minute Shared Helicopter Ride.
- Heliport fees.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 30-minute aerial tour of the city. Soar above New York and get up close to the landmarks that form the city's enchanting skyline. Your route will first take you past the Governer's Island, right adjacent to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, which has been a welcoming beacon to visitors to the New World for over a century! Head south to see the suspended bridge that is the gateway between Staten Island and New York, the Verazzano Narrows Bridge. Look out upon the bays that make up Staten Island before heading to a very different island indeed. Every summer, Coney Island turns into the amusement park, fever dream of every kid in New York and there's no better way to admire it's intricacies than from the air!
You will then make your way back to the heliport, having experienced New York in a way that most people never get to!
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- One World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Battery Park
- Wall Street/Financial District
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- U.S.S. Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Grant's Tomb
- George Washington Bridge
- Harlem and Harlem River
- Bronx & Yankee Stadium
- Palisades Cliffs
- Spuyten Devil Bridge
- Verrazano Bridge (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
- Staten Island (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
- Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park (not included in 15 and 20 Min. Tours)
know before you go
know before you go
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport.
- You may be asked to check-in all handbags.
- A security screening (pass via a metal detector) may also occur before your flight.
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
- Flights run from Monday-Saturday only since New York city flight regulations prohibit flights on Sundays.
- Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability. Please reach the heliport 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the departure location.
- Please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You will depart from Helicopter Flight Services.
- Address: Downtown Manhattan Heliport, 6 East River Piers, NY 10004.
- By Subway: you can take lines 1 and 2 to South Ferry, line 3 to Wall Street, lines 4 and 5 to Bowling Green and line R to Whitehall Street, and line J to Wall Street.
- By Car: Take Exit 1 off the FDR.
- By Bus: Take M1, M6, M15 to South Ferry.