Tuscany Wine and Olive Oil Trail: Small-Group Tour From Florence
Get a taste of Tuscany’s famous ruby-red wines at Chianti, home to the famous wine label, as you enjoy a guided tour of the vineyards and cellars in a humble countryside setting.
- Head to the Chianti countryside from Florence in a premium van to enjoy a relaxing time with decadent wines.
- Get the best possible experience with a small tour group to ensure personal attention.
- Learn about the foundation of two of Chianti’s famous wineries with a sommelier to guide you throughout.
- Discover the workings of an ancient olive oil mill that produces gourmet olive oil that you will savor at the olive oil tasting.
- Relish a classic Tuscan meal with wine at the end of the tour to conclude your experience on a delectable note.
- Transportation to and from Florence in luxury vans
- English-speaking tour guide
- English-speaking driver
- Chianti tour in a luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Guided tour to olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided tour to 2 wineries and wine tasting
- Classic Tuscan meal (veg option available with prior notification) with wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Embarking on your journey from Florence in a deluxe van, reach the heart of Tuscany, where the wine region of Chianti awaits you. Immerse yourself in the ultimate wine experience that Tuscany presents to you at the legendary Chianti wine region, with fragrant wines, rich olive oil, and serene landscapes.
Surrounded by gently sloping hills, Chianti’s beautiful scenery and long stretches of vineyards will welcome you to an unforgettable and enriching journey that started in 1872 with the discovery of the perfect blend of varieties of grapes. With a small group to conserve the quality of the tour, a sommelier will accompany you, unraveling the stories of the inception of two of Chianti’s most famous wineries. Absorb the aroma and taste of the wines from the labels Chianti and Chianti Classico, each with its own unique blend, production process, and features.
Among tall cypresses and olive groves, you will discover the harmony of contemporary technology and ancient architecture at the estate’s olive oil mill, manufacturing fine quality gourmet olive oil, followed by an olive oil tasting. Wind up your tour with a scrumptious meal unique to Tuscany, paired with a delightful wine, giving you a well-rounded experience of the charm that Chianti has to offer.
know before you go
know before you go
- No alcoholic beverages will be provided to minors (below 18 years of age, as per Italian Law).
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchair users/people with restricted mobility.
Mar to Oct
- Daily: 9:30am
Nov to Feb
- Tue, Thu, Sat: 9:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Florencetown.
- Address: Piazza Mentana, 3, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Diaz. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus C1 to get you there.