Florence: Duomo Entrance Ticket
Get access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence - Brunelleschi’s Dome - with Giotto's Bell Tower or a combination of the Opera del Duomo Museum, the Baptistery of Saint Giovanni, and Santa Reparata.
- Climb Brunelleschi’s world-famous masonry dome – the largest to ever be built.
- Visit the impressive Giotto's Bell Tower.
- Marvel at the stunning frescoes that line the interior of the dome.
- Learn about the hushed secrets of the cathedral and its controversial history.
- Admire artworks covering over 720 years of history at the Opera del Duomo Museum.
- Stand in awe at the Gates of Paradise at the Baptistery of Saint Giovanni.
- Delve into the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata.
- Access to Brunelleschi's Dome (optional)
- Access to Giotto's Bell Tower (optional)
- Access to Opera del Duomo Museum & Baptistery (optional)
- Access to Santa Reparata
- Access to the Hidden Terraces
strict cancellation policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Santa Maria del Fiore, also known as The Duomo is a prominent landmark in Florence. Travel back in time through its hundreds of years of history and learn some interesting facts about the cathedral, a major architectural masterpiece ahead of its time.
Brunelleschi’s Dome continues to stun and intrigue to this day. The building plan was entered into a contest by Filippo Brunelleschi, an amateur architect with no serious training. After much contemplation, confusion, and controversy, his double-shell design was accepted and finally built. The result was a stunning masterpiece capable of withstanding lightning, earthquakes, and the passage of time.
If you choose a ticket with Giotto's Bell Tower, be prepared to climb over 400 steps! It's worth it in the end though as you'll be treated to a panoramic view of Florence. The Campanile is a true example of Florentine Gothic architecture from the 13th-century and was built by Giotto, one of the principal artists and architects of the time. With the Museum and Baptistery ticket, you'll get to see over 750 works covering over 720 years of history. From Arnolfo to Donatello, up to Ghiberti and Michelangelo, the greatest Florentine sculptures in the world are here, at the Opera del Duomo Museum, for you to explore. Continue onwards to the Baptistery of San Giovanni, one of the oldest churches in Florence, located right in front of the cathedral. The Baptistery is topped by an eight-segment dome resting on its walls but it is best known for its three sets of bronze doors that come with relief sculptures - Michelangelo dubbed the east doors the Gates of Paradise.
know before you go
Please note that the issued ticket will allow you entry only for the variant selected.
This ticket has the following variants you can choose from:
- Dome Climb, Giotto's Bell Tower & Full Duomo Complex - 3 Day Pass (with access to Brunelleschi’s Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery, Museum, and Santa Reparata)
- Giotto's Bell Tower & Full Duomo Complex - 3 Day Pass (access to Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery, Museum, and Santa Reparata)
- Duomo Complex Only - 3 Day Pass (access to the Baptistery, Opera del Duomo Museum, and Santa Reparata)
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps for Brunelleschi’s Dome. No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia, for pregnant women, and for people with reduced mobility.
- Minors not accompanied by an adult are prohibited from entry.
- The start time of the visit is denoted by the slot selected at the time of purchase. Punctuality is required to allow all visitors the best experience.
- 5 minutes in advance and 5 minutes of delay are allowed, compared to the starting time of the visit.
- Dress code: Clothing that covers the knees and shoulders.
- Mon to Fri: 8:15am to 6:45pm. Closes at 7:30pm
- Sat: 8:15am to 4:30pm. Closes at 5:15pm
- Sun & public holidays: 12:45pm to 4:30pm. Closes at 5:15pm
Giotto's Bell Tower
- Daily: 8:15 am to 7pm. Closes at 7:45 pm
- Daily: 9am to 7:30pm. Closes at 7:45pm
Opera del Duomo Museum
- Daily: 9am to 7:30pm. Closes at 7:45pm
- Closed the first Tuesday of each month
- Mon to Sat: 10:15am to 4:30pm. Closes at 5pm
- Sun & religious celebrations: 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Closes at 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Check your mobile voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking