Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and 9/11 Memorial Pools Guided Tour
Enjoy a guided walking tour of Ellis Island and Lady Liberty, before heading to Battery Park by ferry. Then, visit the 9/11 Memorial, located next to the newly constructed Freedom Tower.
- Board a ferry and enjoy a brief tour of Liberty Island and see the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- The ferry will then take you to Ellis Island to visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- At Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, take a moment to honor the lives lost and to see and celebrate New York City’s resilience.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Battery Park
- Round-trip ferry tickets with reserve access
- 9/11 Memorial Pools and Ground Zero
- One World Trade Center grounds
- NYC experience tour guide
- NYC skyline
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Meet your guide and board the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Your first stop is the Statue of Liberty, where you will learn interesting facts and stories about the statue and Liberty Island. For instance, did you know that Lady Liberty is struck by lightning 600 times every year? On days when there are high winds, the torch can swing by about 5 inches side-to-side!
Next, continue on to Ellis Island - once the country's major immigration station, and see the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. From here, head back to Battery Park and walk over to the 9/11 Memorial, located right next to the 9/11 Museum. A place of remembrance and tranquility under Manhattan's bustle, this is a must-visit. The twin waterfall pools here are encircled by bronze parapets that include the names of 9/11 attack victims and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
know before you go
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible.
- A maximum of 15 people is allowed per booking.
- The duration of the tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the lines of the day.
- Daily at 8:45am, 9:30am, 11:30am, and 1pm.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Meet your guide at 24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA.
- The nearest bus stop is State St/Bridge St, which is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Catch bus M20 or M55 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.