Tickets to Melbourne Skydeck at Eureka Tower
Get an opportunity to witness Melbourne like never before with these tickets to the highest urban observation deck in the southern hemisphere - Melbourne Skydeck! Explore different ticket options that offer lots of exciting Skydeck experiences.
- Get magnificent 360-degree views of Melbourne from the fantastic Melbourne Skydeck.
- Ascend to a height of about 300 meters above ground level in the southern hemisphere’s fastest elevator.
- With free WiFi and casual seating options, you can plan your trip, live stream your visit, or simply soak in the view.
- Check out the 4 different ticket options, each one offering exciting Skydeck experiences.
- Walk onto the Edge, a glass enclosure that projects out of the 88th floor.
- Go on an immersive, sensory tour of Melbourne like no other through Voyager Theatre.
- Wobble on a thin plank at dizzying heights above the city through the VR Plank experience.
- Admission to the Melbourne Eureka Skydeck
- Visitor guide brochure available in 9 languages
- Plank experience (optional)
- Edge experience (optional)
- Voyager Theatre experience (optional)
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ride one of the World’s Fastest Elevators to the Southern Hemisphere’s Tallest Observation Deck
Experience the sheer exhilaration of zipping all the way up to the 88th floor of Melbourne’s magnificent Eureka Tower. Considered to be the world’s tallest residential skyscraper, the tower has been an imposing structure in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne since its completion on 1 June 2006. From your unique vantage point at a height of 300 meters, you will be able to see Albert Park Lake, the Dandenong Ranges, Port Phillip Bay, the MCG, Federation Square, and much more. There are about 30 viewfinders installed on the Skydeck to assist you in spotting these great landmarks in Melbourne.
Which Ticket To Buy
We offer 4 different options, each with experiences that will make your Skydeck visit forever memorable.
This option gives you access to the Melbourne Skydeck, the elevator, and of course, the incredible views.
Plank is a thrilling VR experience where even the bravest contenders are convinced that they are balancing on a narrow, wobbling plank at staggering heights above Melbourne.
Live on the Edge as you walk into a glass enclosure suspended at a dizzying height of 300 meters above ground level. The experience promises to be both exciting and somewhat terrifying.
Along with Entry, this option offers both the Edge and Plank experiences.
In addition to Entry, this option offers the Edge and Voyager Theatre experiences. The latter is a spectacular VR experience, the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Take a seat in one of the 24 award-winning Positron Voyager virtual reality ‘pod’ chairs and embark on a 360-cinematic journey through 16 Melbourne experiences. See, feel, hear, and smell your way through the city's festivals, laneways, scenery, and much more.
As the name suggests, this ticket combines all the Skydeck experiences - Entry, Edge, Plank, and Voyager Theatre. Go for this option to make the most of your visit to Skydeck!
MAX VR Experience
This ticket combines entry to the Skydeck with the Voyager Theatre and the Plank experience.
know before you go
know before you go
Important Information about the Edge Experience
- The Edge is a giant glass box in the shape of a cube that can carry up to 12 passengers at a time.
- The 'Edge Master' will oversee your entry into the cube and time spent inside (approximately five minutes).
- Mounted cameras will snap photos of your group. These can be purchased later.
Please note that booking the Edge experience does not guarantee express entry to the Edge experience. The Edge cannot be booked for a specific time. The Edge is on a first come first served basis and customers are given an electronic pager to be placed in a virtual queue to await their ride (wait times vary depending on the time of year). The Edge is easily accessible by wheelchair and children 7 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Wed, Thu, Sun: 12pm - 9pm (last admission at 8:30pm)
- Fri & Sat: 12pm - 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm)
- Closed: Mon & Tue
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly.
- You can show your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Melbourne Skydeck.
- Address: 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia.
- You can take tram 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, or 72 to the Arts Precinct/St Kilda Road. The Melbourne Skydeck is a short 8-minute walk from here.
- Alternatively, you can also take tram 58 to Casino East/Queensbridge St and continue on foot from here.
- Take bus 234, 236, or 605 to Casino East Station. The Skydeck is a short 5-minute walk from here.