Dubai Opera House Tour
Although the Dubai Opera is a relatively new addition to a long list of legendary stages in the world, its unique architectural design and state-of-the-art sound systems make it a hotspot for performers across the globe. Discover Dubai’s iconic center for cultural expression on this fascinating guided tour.
- This one hour guided tour is an opportunity to learn about the exciting technology that powers the Dubai Opera.
- Discover the rich cultural aspects like fishing and pearl diving in Dubai that inspired the contemporary ‘dhow-style’ architecture.
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide who can tell you more about the place in either English or Arabic. Requests for other languages are also accepted but have to be made in advance.
- Tour of the Dubai Opera House
- A visit to the VIP hospitality suite, The Majlis
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
Listen to the fascinating stories about Dubai Opera’s marvelous design and its rich and unique heritage. You can admire the intricate sculptures and exotic artworks that have been crafted exclusively for the Dubai Opera. There are numerous secrets behind every detail in the architecture. You can discover all of these and more on the tour. The Dubai Opera is especially famous for its use of modern, state-of-the-art technologies to deliver a spectacular experience. Learn about these technologies that change the way we perceive art. You will also be able to access the special multi-format auditorium and The Majlis, the exclusive VIP hospitality suite at Dubai Opera. There is so much Dubai Opera has to offer; so many stories to tell. You certainly do not want to miss out on this fabulous tour!
know before you go
The the tour has certain timings that varies depending on the schedule. The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of three will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 and 16 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate. Adult supervision is required.
Paid parking available at P3 on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Boulevard.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your Dubai Opera House Tour mobile ticket shortly. You can show your mobile ticket along with a valid photo ID at the Dubai Opera House box office after skipping the ticketing line at the box office before the tour commences.