Combo: Dubai Expo 2020 + Dubai Frame Tickets
Make your way to “the most important expo in exposition history”, Expo 2020 Dubai. Tickets to the Dubai Frame complete your trip to Dubai!
- Join in on the cultural celebration at Expo 2020 Dubai, hosting 192 countries over 173 days.
- Dive into non-stop entertainment involving world-famous stars and comedic icons.
- Savor cuisines of tomorrow at the stunning food festival hosting world-class chefs.
- Enjoy digital theaters, dance routines, acrobatic performances and poetry slams.
- The make-your-own-robot workshop encourages curiosity among younglings.
- A wide range of mindfulness sessions and extreme sports await you, both real and virtual.
- Learn a little more about each participating country as the spotlight lands on one every day.
- This ticket includes entry to Dubai Frame, lending a finishing touch to your Dubai trip.
- Entry to Expo 2020 Dubai
- Entry into Dubai Frame
- Dubai Frame Museum
- Guided tours
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
This is your chance to visit your favorite countries and discover places you’ve only ever scribbled down on your bucket list before: Expo 2020 Dubai brings to you 192 countries over 173 days, offering you a chance to change your outlook on the world. Tickle your tastebuds with the future of food festival that hosts 200 restaurants and boasts world-class chefs from all over the world. You’ll be entertained around the clock with renowned stars, comedians and local talents! For the little ones in your family, make sure you introduce them to Gnasher, the sharp-toothed machine of endless consumption!
Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
know before you go
Expo 2020 Dubai
- The Expo 2020 Dubai will run for six months from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
- It will be open 7 days a week from 10am to 12am (Sat-Wed) and 10am to 2am on Thur and Fri.
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing od 2 meters is also mandatory
- Even though there is no dress code for this exposition, it is recommended to respect the local culture; avoid wearing excessively tight or revealing clothing
- Site re-entries on the same day are not valid for 1-day tickets. Only a single entry is permitted
- The tickets can be redeemed anytime during the Expo 2020 Dubai timeframe
- 1-day tickets are valid for a single day alone
Daily from 9am - 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction itself
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Points
Expo 2020 Dubai
You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Expo 2020 Dubai
You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Dubai Frame