Premium Heritage Safari by Mercedes with Al Marmoom Bedouin Camp
Enjoy a luxurious desert safari in a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s and head to a traditional Bedouin camp with several fascinating activities in store.
Great For: People who prefer a premium traditional safari with a great desert ambiance over commercial desert activities.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the vast expanse of the Al Marmoon Desert Reserve during this premium safari with pick-up and drop-off included.
- Drive over shimmering sand dunes in a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s.
- Once you arrive at the traditional Bedouin Village, you'll receive a warm Emirati welcome with gahwa and sweets.
- Experience a classic camel caravan ride with your family and friends.
- Watch a live Arabic coffee-making session and take in its flavourful aroma as you sip the Emirati coffee.
- Explore an old-fashioned cooking style as you watch Emirati bread and luqaimat being made.
- Enjoy a 3-course gastronomic experience coupled with modern and folkloric dance performances.
- Gaze into the night desert sky with a telescope and listen to stories about the Bedouin past.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Dubai
- Ride in an open-air Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s (30-40 minutes ride)
- Traditional welcome at the authentic Bedouin Village
- Camel caravan ride (10-12 minutes and can be repeated twice)
- Live Arabic coffee making session
- Arabian makeover (Kandura for men, Abaya for women to be returned after use)
- Take photos with falcon
- Authentic 3-course Bedouin dinner (set menu)
- Bedouin entertainment
- Stargazing session with a telescope
- Dune buggy ride
- Dune bashing
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Travel in Style in a Mercedes Beast
Your desert safari experience starts with a comfortable pick-up from your hotel in Dubai. You'll travel from the city for 50 mins. Before entering Al Marmoon Desert Reserve, the largest unfenced natural reserve in the country, you'll switch from a modern car to a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s. Soon, you'll be welcomed at a traditional Bedouin Village with gahwa and sweets.
Sail on the Sand during a Camel Caravan Ride
Experience the desert as the nomads did on a camel caravan ride with your family and friends. You'll get the perfect opportunity to take photographs of the vast sea of sand from a unique vantage point.
Explore the Traditional Bedouin Village
The Bedouin Village has multiple activities in store for you. The village has Bedouin tents, a restored well, cooking stations, farm animals, and more.
Arabic coffee is a cultural symbol in the Middle East. During this experience, you'll get to watch a live coffee-making session by an Emirati professional! You don't have to settle for a whiff of the delectable coffee scent, you can also sip on the richly made beverage.
Located near the desert oasis, the staff at the camp will narrate fascinating anecdotes and legends about the Bedouin past. You'll also get a chance to see the Arabic cooking style as they make Emirati bread and luqaimat, a sweet dumpling.
Enjoy a 3-Course Dinner, Live Shows, and Stargazing
Tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner at the camp and watch delightful performances that combine modern and traditional Middle Eastern art forms. Guests will also get a chance to don typical Arabian costumes and pose for a photo with the falcon, the UAE's national bird.
Towards the end of your evening, you'll get to use a telescope to gaze into the evening sky and listen to stories of how the Bedouin used stars for navigation. The staff will then switch off all the lights at the camp - an authentic experience of the desert in the calm of the evening. As you are driven back to your accommodation, replay your Kodak moments from the safari.
know before you go
- Summer pick-up: 3:45pm - 4:30pm
- Winter pick-up: 3pm - 3:35pm
- The Safari Captain will send a confirmation of the pick-up time a few hours before the tour starts.
- Tour duration may vary depending on the city traffic. The duration of the tour includes both pick-up and drop-off timings as well.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience. Head to the checkout page for more information.
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity.
- A child seat will be provided for children aged 5 and under. Children cannot participate in the camel ride - they will need to stay with an adult in the village or follow the camel caravan.
- It is not recommended to carry expensive items to the safari.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
ratings & reviews
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE