Morning Desert Safari with Camel Farm & Sandboarding
Experience the cool morning sands of the desert during this morning safari with sandboarding, camel riding, and dune bashing. You know what they say about the early bird catching the worm!
Great For: Quintessential Safari | Wanderers with a Tight Itinerary | Budget Travellers
- Want to fit the essentials of desert safari into one morning experience? This budget morning desert safari is the one for you.
- Wake up to a smooth pick-up from your place of accommodation to the desert in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy an exciting sandboarding session followed by a visit to a camel farm in the desert.
- Experience the ups and downs of sand dunes during an exciting dune bashing experience.
- Head to the desert campsite to put your feet up with welcome refreshments.
- Go camel riding, smoke some shisha, and taste delicious Arabic coffee.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- 20-30 mins dune bashing in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Photo-stop at a camel farm
- Desert campsite visit
- Camel ride
- Arabic coffee
- Quad bike
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Morning Drive to the Desert
Start with a relaxing drive in an air-conditioned vehicle from your place of accommodation into the desert. While desert safaris may be more popular in the evening, you'll see a different and lesser-seen side of the Middle Eastern desert during the mornings. Let the glimmering morning sands be your ideal wake-up call on this safari.
Enjoy Desert Activities: Sandboarding and Dune Bashing
Once you enter the desert, you'll get plenty of opportunities to capture the beauty of the landscape at various spots. Slide down the silky soft sands during an exhilarating sandboarding session.
Experience 20-30 mins of dune bashing - a classic desert safari experience you don't want to miss! Ever visited a camel farm? Go to one during this safari.
Head to the Campsite for Camel Riding
Next, drive to your desert campsite to unwind. You can go for a camel ride here and experience the sun and sand more traditionally. Sample some shisha, and sit back and sip on some delicious Emirati coffee called gahwa locally.
Get a Hassle-Free Drop-Off
Return to the city in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Pick-up: 5:30am - 6:30am
- Desert experience: 7am - 11am
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.