Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour
Discover the rich heritage of the Queen Elizabeth 2, an iconic vessel that has a history spanning five decades. See some of the timeless classic period furniture and famous paintings that add to the appeal of this majestic liner. Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch at the Lido Restaurant onboard the liner over the course of the tour.
- Take a tour of what was formerly one of the world's greatest ocean liner, the Queen Elizabeth 2.
- This interactive tour includes a visit to the liner's key features, including the Queen's Room and the cabins.
- Check out the QE2 Exhibition, an interactive museum that showcases the QE2 during the 1960s, at the height of its glory.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the Quarter Deck at the Lido Restaurant that still retains some of the original features, such as the classic period furniture, and famous paintings.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The QE2: A Homage to a British Icon
Docked permanently at Dubai’s Mina Rashid, The Queen Elizabeth 2 is a floating hotel, museum, dining and events destination that offers passengers a rare and fascinating glimpse into maritime history.
Journey Back in Time with the QE2 Heritage Trail
The QE2 is a revered British icon and a special part of the UK’s maritime history. Her transition from an ocean-liner to a permanently docked hotel in Dubai was handled with tender care – ensuring that she was restored and not refurbished. She is a time-capsule of British heritage – still making history heritage hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
This 1-hour tour is available every hour from 9 AM to 5 PM on all days of the week.
Depending on the option you choose at checkout, below are the meal options you will get with the tour.
- The tour with lunch is available from 11 AM to 4 PM.
- The tour with high tea is available from 3 PM to 5 PM
- The tour with dinner is available from 7 PM TO 11 PM.
Queen Elizabeth 2 is in Mina Rashid, Dubai. You can reach Mina Rashid by the subway or bus. Metro - M2 is the closest metro line to Mina Rashid. Bus - C1, Bus X-92 are the closest bus lines to Mina Rashid.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Trail with Lunch, High Tea or Dinner voucher shortly. You need not print the voucher. You can go directly to the security line with your mobile voucher.
How to Get There
Bus - C1, Bus X-92 are the closest bus lines to Mina Rashid.
The closest bus stops to Mina Rashid are Falcon Intersection - 01 (3-minute walk) and Falcon Intersection - 02 (4-minute walk). Raffa - 01 is a 5-minute walk from Mina Rashid. Al Ghubaiba and Ghubaiba Bus Stations are an 8-minute walk from Mina Rashid. Any bus on the C1 or X-92 line have the above stops on their route.
Al Ghubaiba is the closest metro station to Mina Rashid and is 35 minutes away.
Get to the Al Ghubaiba Metro Station. Walk for about 8 minutes to the Ghubaiba Bus Station Q. Take Bus 9 at the Business Bay Seaside Metro Bus Stop and get off at the Department of Ports and Customs 1. This is about 22 minutes from Queen Elizabeth 2.