Lisbon Sunset Cruise
- This remarkable sunset sightseeing cruise in Lisbon is worth every penny.
- Bathed in a collection of sunset hues, the city of Lisbon looks uniquely picturesque
- Suitable for all ages, this cruise can be booked for friends, friends, and lovers.
- As you cruise upon the majestic Tagus River, drink in stunning coastline views.
- Look out at iconic city landmarks while your skipper gives historical context.
- Watch the sun slowly set behind the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2-hr cruise along Tagus River
- Small-group tour
- Friendly & co-operative crew
- Welcome drink
- Live commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a sailing cruise off the coast of Lisbon at sundown- a great time to admire Portugal's capital city. Take to the glistening waters of River Tagus for a remarkable sightseeing cruise with all necessary amenities on board. Set sail from the charming port and continue past Doca de Belem’s historic sites- giving you great views from the comfort of your seats. Sip on your welcome drink and watch charming views of the city, now bathed in golden-orange sunset hues. The friendly crew on board ensures you are given 5-star treatment throughout, and your knowledgeable skipper will impart historical knowledge about the sites you'll see. Tune in and out as you please but keep your eyes on the prize: the sun slowly setting behind the Tagus!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart) as much as possible.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children must wear a life jacket at all times. This is not mandatory but is strongly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min prior to cruise time.
Children aged 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- Make your way to Palmayachts - Lisbon Boat Tours Office.
- Show your e-voucher to our crew at Gate 1 where the check-in takes place.
- Address: Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal.
- It is right next to the Monument to the Discoveries- Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- The closest bus stop is Estação Fluvial Belém, a 10-min walk to the office.
- Bus #728 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.