Monserrate Palace & Park: Skip the Ticket Line
Discover Monserrate Palace, one of the most beautiful and visually striking mansions of Sintra. Take a walk through botanical delights along the scenic park surrounding the castle.
- Visit Monserrate Palace, a romantic and whimsical castle from the 19th-century
- With skip the line access, enjoy a quality time of exploration
- Witness a heady blend of Arabic Gothic, Moorish, and Indian architectural styles
- Discover one of the richest botanical gardens in the world, housing lush exotic foliage
- Retreat into hidden nooks and crannies, and discover a world less traveled
- Skip the line entry to Monserrate Palace & Park
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
You don’t need to be a historian or an architectural aficionado to know that Monserrate Palace is a work of art. A summer residence bearing witness to the eclectic tastes of a bygone era with the main halls adorned with alabaster statues and decorative symbols. Ornate details never giving the impression of being over the top, reflecting Indian and Moorish influences, that come together to birth beautiful design. On entry, you’ll receive a map that will allow you to truly get into the skin of the place. The best way to go about your tour would be to start by exploring the garden, through the scenic path. Along this winding path, you will see contrasting sceneries with waterfalls, ruined chapels, age-old araucarias, and palm-trees. Home to 3,000 exotic species and separated by geographical areas, the garden offers a lens into the diverse origins of plants in the world.
know before you go
COVID-19 Prevention Rules
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure the safety of all visitors:
- Face masks are mandatory (indoors & outdoors)
- Visitors must follow distancing guidelines as indicated on signposts
- No audio guides available
- Only 2/3 of the total capacity allowed at any time within opening hours
- All areas will be cleaned and disinfected more often
Park: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
Place: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM)
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Display your ticket on your mobile phone at the attraction, Monserrate Palace & Park
- Address: 2710-405 Sintra, Portugal
If driving to Sintra, take the IC19 (from Lisbon), IC30 (from Mafra) or EN9 (turning off the A5 motorway to Cascais). When you arrive in the town’s historic center, you’ll see a vertical sign showing the way to Monserrate (3.5 km).
By bus (Scotturb)
Scotturb buses No. 435 run from the Sintra railway station to Monserrate.
These tickets are valid until 31 Dec 2021