Landmarks Cruise: 90 minutes
Cruise through over 10 famous spots in New York City as you journey through its waters! Catch sights of the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and more in the spectacular NYC skyline.
- Take a 90-minute journey on the New York waters and sightsee more than 10 renowned tourist spots.
- Learn tidbits about the city from your entertaining expert tour guide.
- Spot the Modernist Art Deco of the Empire State Building, the tallest building in the world until 1971.
- Cruise a few feet away from the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
- Catch sight of the One World Trade Centre, Ellis Island, Chrysler Building, and more.
- Glide through the East River and slip under the three famous bridges in the area.
- Admire the beauty of Brooklyn Bridge that once used to be the longest suspension bridge in the world.
- Enjoy the cruise on the refreshing outer deck or the comfortable inside cabins.
- Entry to the NYC Landmarks Cruise
- Free WiFi
- Purchases made from the onboard cafe
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Take a journey from midtown Manhattan, along Ellis Island, into the East River and back in 90 minutes! Explore the best of New York on this cruise as you capture the magnificent landmarks of the city. With a world-class tour guide who will regale rare stories about the Big Apple, you're sure to have a blast on the cruise. Choose whether you want to make this journey from the outer deck or the indoor cabins of the modern boat and be ready for an exciting 90 minutes.
You will sightsee the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, High Line, One World Trade Centre, Ellis Island, DUMBO and South Street Seaport. As you travel into the East River, you will also get a chance to look at the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Williamsburg Bridge up close. Your tour guide will tell you about the significance of these landmarks and their interesting histories. As you come back to midtown Manhattan, you will have gotten a unique tour around the city that will leave you in awe.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- Guests must wear masks when they are inside the cabin and not eating or drinking.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Smoking is not permitted on the cruise.
- Guests are required to present proof of vaccination prior to boarding.
- The proof may be a vaccine card, a picture of your valid card, the NYC COVID Safe App, the Excelsior Pass app, or an official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S. but all proof must be accompanied by a valid ID.
- Children aged 11 and under are exempt from showing proof of vaccination.
- Children aged 12-18 must have proof but are not required to have a valid ID.
- A negative COVID test (PCR, rapid) cannot be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination.
Daily 12:30pm onwards.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Seats are first-come, first-serve so ensure that you arrive 30 mins early to pick your best seats.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Pier 83, West 42nd Street.
- Address: 83 North River Piers, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, United States.
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, NY.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is 12 Av/W 43 St.
- The stop is just 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #M12 and #M50 will get you here.
- The nearest subway station is 34 Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station.
- The station is 15 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Subway #7 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.