Dhow Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment in Dubai Creek
- Make your way to Dubai Deira Creek and climb aboard the luxurious Creek Dhow cruise
- Embark on a two hour cruise across Dubai's territorial waters.
- You’re greeted by the friendly faces of the staff offering you welcome refreshments
- Satiate your appetite with a sumptuous spread of continental dishes
- Head to the bar to quench your thirst with a drink
- Feel at bliss as you listen to the traditional music
- 2-hour cruise along the Dubai Creek
- Welcome drink
- Continental and Arabic traditional dinner buffet (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Unlimited soft drinks and water
- Live music
- 2 Entertainment shows (Tanura and Puppet show)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Alcoholic beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn't miss this
It’s a night of exotic dining inside the luxurious Dhow that is a must-do when in Dubai. Board this magnificent cruise at Dubai Deira Creek as you cross paths with a friendly staff offering you welcome refreshments. Feast on a lavish continental dinner with a variety of delectable dishes. Head over to the bar for a drink and enjoy the traditional music that will definitely make this a night to remember!
know before you go
- During the holy month of Ramadan, there will be no belly dance, music, and alcohol as per the law of the UAE.
- Depending upon the pickup location, you will be picked up anytime between 3 PM - 4 PM during Ramadan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
ratings & reviews
- Dress Code: Season appropriate smart casuals are advised