VIP Majlis Seating Desert Safari + Entertainment
Experience the Middle Eastern desert during this safari with pick-up and drop-off included. Get a VIP traditional Majlis cushioned seating from where you can comfortably enjoy the entertainment show and tuck into a barbeque dinner.
Great For: Tourists on a budget looking to experience the quintessential Desert Safari in comfort.
- Enjoy a VIP desert safari Dubai in one of the most visited deserts, the Al Awir desert.
- Save yourself the hassle of arranging transport with a convenient pick-up from your place of accommodation.
- You’ll be welcomed at the campsite with unlimited refreshing drinks.
- Ride over sand dunes in a dune bashing experience near the camp, and enjoy a brief camel ride too.
- You also have the option to choose quad biking or dune buggy experience at an additional cost.
- Beat the desert heat with VIP Majlis seating, a traditional Emirati cushioned sitting room at the campsite, and savor a barbeque buffet dinner.
- Looking for some entertainment? The belly dancing, Tanoura, and fire show are a spectacle you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- VIP air-conditioned Majlis seating
- Unlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks)
- 15-20 mins dune bashing in an AC 4x4 vehicle
- Live belly dance
- Live Tanoura show
- Fire show
- BBQ buffet dinner with veg and non-veg dishes (menu here)
- Shisha smoking facility at the shisha corner (apple flavor)
- A short camel ride
- 20 mins dune buggy (optional at extra cost)
- 20 mins quad bike (optional at extra cost)
Note: VIP Majlis seating is not included in the Dune Buggy and Quad Bike ticket options.
- Sunset photographs by a professional photographer
- Shisha other than the apple flavor
- Dune buggy
- Quad bike
- Henna painting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
An Afternoon Drive to the Campsite in a 4x4 Vehicle
2:30pm - 3pm onwards
Enjoy your desert safari VIP booking by beginning with a pick-up from your place of accommodation. Head to Al Awir desert, a tourist favorite, in a fully air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle. Once you reach the campsite, you’ll be treated to unlimited tea, coffee, water and soft drinks, ensuring your hydration needs are met.
Get Ready for Dune Bashing and a Camel Ride
4:30 pm onwards
As you settle in, prepare yourself for some dune bashing! Enjoy this exciting experience for 15 to 20 mins. You can also opt to add a 20 mins dune buggy or quad biking experience to make the most of your experience.
Once you’re back, you have time to explore the campsite at your own pace. Visit the shisha corner for some apple-flavored shisha, and get a glimpse into the life of a nomadic desert wanderer with a short camel ride.
Head to Your VIP Seating
5:30 pm onwards
Finally, get comfortable in your VIP air-conditioned Majlis seating, exclusive to this ticket. Arabic for "sitting room", the AC Majlis is a traditional indoor space that has space for 6 people. Relax at the camp the Emirati way! These cushioned seats are cozy enough to give you privacy while giving you a good view of the entertainment shows on stage. You can bring your food from the buffet served in the common area inside the Majlis for a comfortable dinner.
Note: VIP Majlis seating is not included with the Dune Buggy and Quad Bike ticket options.
Entertainment Shows and a BBQ Dinner Await
6 pm onwards
Expect a delightful evening with 3 live entertainment shows. Watch professional belly dancers perform the Egyptian art complete with Middle Eastern music. The Tanoura show is a folk dance performance with a colorfully designed Tanoura, Arabic for “skirt”. You’ll also get to witness the fire show after the sun sets. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy a barbeque buffet spread and try out various veg and non-veg delicacies.
Enjoy a Laid Back Drop-Off
Once your desert safari experience is over, enjoy a comfortable drop-off back to your accommodation.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
know before you go
- Pick-up: 2:30pm - 3pm.
- Drop-off: 8:30pm - 9pm.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- Get insider information from the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more).
- Strollers can be brought in the pick-up and drop-off vehicle only if this has been informed at the time of booking.
- Only guests aged 16 and above can take part in quad biking. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the quad bike.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off are included in the ticket price.
- Please provide your address and location details at the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai only.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.