Abra Ride in the Dubai Water Canal
Take a relaxing 60-minute sightseeing cruise along the Dubai Water Canal on an Abra, traditional Arabic boats that are made of wood and ferry people across the creek. Take in sights of iconic landmarks such as Festival City Mall, Ras Al Khor Sanctuary, Business Bay, Burj Khalifa and more. These Abra cruises are one of the most special ways to connect with the heart of Dubai.
- Take a 60-minute sightseeing cruise on a traditional abra in Dubai Water Canal.
- The cruise starts departs Dubai Festival City Mall.
- The cruise includes unlimited mineral water, soft beverages.
- Take in stunning views of Dubai’s architecture that lines the Dubai Water Canal.
- 60 Minute Dubai Water Canal cruise in a traditional abra.
- Mineral water & refreshments.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Dividing the charming ‘City of Lights’ into two commercial districts; Deira & Bur Dubai Island, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city’s personality. Here, the magnificent sophistication of the 21st Century walks hand in hand with the simplicity of a bygone era.
Hop aboard our glass-enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive while offering stunning views of new Dubai. Waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal where the Al Faris Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of NEW Dubai.
Sights to See
- Astonishing Fountain Show - IMAGINE
- Conceptual – Mohammed Bin Rashid Library
- Historic Dhow Building Yard - Jadaf Dubai
- Contemporary District - Dubai Design District
- Central Business District - Business Bay
- Centre of Now - Downtown Dubai
- World’s Tallest Tower - Burj Khalifa
- A Stellar Destination - Al Habtoor City (W Hotel & Westin Hotel)
- World’s Tallest Hotel – JW Marriott Marquis
- Stunningly Lit Bridges at the Canal – Including the Waterfall Bridge
know before you go
The Dubai Water Canal abra cruise lasts for 60 minutes and departs daily, multiple times throughout the day. Abra Ride departure times are every 2 hours from 11 AM till 7 PM.
It is best to be dressed casually for these sightseeing cruises. The setting is informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please display your vouchers to the abra cruise representative at Dubai Festival City Mall with a valid photo ID.
- If you are coming in your own vehicle, please park your car at the Dubai Festival city mall - Robinsons Mall Parking and walk towards the IMAGINE Fountain Show.
- Once you reach the fountain show area the boat is on your right side below the Intercontinental Hotel.