Some Like It Hot
Some Like It Hot brings one of Hollywood's best comedies to the Broadway stage this November.
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
why watch some like it hot
Some Like It Hot is one of the greatest comedy films to have ever been made. The 1959 film, directed by Billy Wilder and starring Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, and Jack Lemmon, is a buddy movie, crime escapade, musical, and romantic comedy all rolled in one. Now, the stage adaptation of this classic film is set to hit Broadway in November 2022 at the Shubert Theatre, NYC.
Featuring a score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman (Hairspray), a book by Matthew Lopez (The Inheritance) and Amber Ruffin (The Amber Ruffin Show), and choreography and direction by Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon), this comedy musical is prepared to bring back Hollywood excellence and fantastic comedy performances to audiences.
Lovers of Comedy Musicals, Lovers of Hollywood Stage Adaptations
know before you go
Genre: Comedy Musical
Duration: To be confirmed
No. of Shows a Week: ~6
Opening Date: 2022-11-1
Closing Date: 2023-04-02
Theatre Name: Shubert Theatre
Theatre Facilities: Accessible Seating and Performances
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Author of Book
Matthew Lopez and Amber Ruffin
Director and Choreographer
Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman
- Starting 1 May 2022, most shows do not require proof of vaccination. However, all guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Subtitles are present for these performances.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.