Combo [Save 5%]: Borghese Gallery + Pantheon Audio Guide Tickets
Rome is known for its art and architecture, and this combo ticket grants you access to two of the best sites: the Borghese Gallery and the Pantheon!
- From exquisite works of art to the grandeur of ancient Rome, this money-saving combo ticket lets you see it all!
- At the Borghese Gallery, admire amazing art collections curated by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Scipione Cardinal Borghese.
- See Caravaggio's masterpieces like David with the Head of Goliath and Boy with a Basket of Fruit.
- Don't miss seeing Raphael's The Deposition along with Bernini, sculptures like David and Apollo and Daphne.
- Stroll through the Villa Borghese and explore the gardens dotted with vibrant flowers in bloom.
- Pay a visit to the best-preserved building from ancient Rome, the Pantheon.
- Known for its sturdy structure and massive domed-ceiling, it is one of the world’s most imitated buildings.
- A journey of your senses awaits you: plug in your multimedia audio guides and let your imagination soar.
- From the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, there’s plenty to see and absorb.
- The modern audio guide technology adds a special touch of storytelling in the recital.
- Entry into Borghese Gallery
- Booking and handling fees
- Access to the Pantheon with an audio guide
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
The Borghese Gallery is situated in what used to be the Villa Borghese Pinciana. The building of the gallery was clubbed with the gardens around it at first. The gardens, however, have become a separate attraction for tourists by themselves. Explore the vast collection of sculptures, paintings, and antiquities at your own pace, right from the start. As you enter the museum, you are likely to notice the magnificent marble sculptures of the Twelve Roman Emperors. A vast array of rare paintings adorn much of the wall. Daphne and Proserpina are intricate and expressive. You could gaze at these sculptures for days and still miss out on the finer expressive details. The rooms are rarely ever crowded due to the controlled inflow of visitors, giving you ample space to stroll around the museum and contemplate the great works of art.
Did you know that Michelangelo used the Pantheon as inspiration for the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica? See the wonders of the monument unfold before you as you embark upon a special journey, using an audio guide that combines sightseeing with storytelling. This takes your viewing experience to a whole new level with various interactive functions. This is one of the best-preserved ancient buildings in Rome: from funeral monuments to the open-air oculus, you’re in for a real treat. With the help of modern audio guide technology, you’ll get the real low-down on 2000 years of Roman history. Discover the nooks and crannies of this monument and find out lesser-known secrets of this architectural highlight of the great Roman Empire!
See it all enhanced by a special audio guide that integrates storytelling with viewing moments and interactive functions. Explore the best-preserved of all Rome's ancient buildings, and discover its details, from the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus. And see it brought to life in a whole new way with modern audio guide technology. It's a famous building, but many of the secrets it holds are not well-known. With this audio guide - and its embedded film clips - you'll get the real lowdown on 2000 years of Roman history!
know before you go
- Access to the museum is regulated with a mandatory exit at the end of each time slot so tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Tickets will not be available on-site for purchase, especially for same-day entry.
- Until the month of May, only two children are allowed access for a time slot.
- You may pick up your ticket only on the day of the event at the opening of the checkout counter an hour before the show (until the beginning of the same).
- Entry is free for people who are physically challenged as well as their accompanying guardian (carry a valid photo ID).
- The Cloakroom is temporarily located outside the Museum.
- Luggage storage is mandatory for items such as bags, backpacks, strollers or trolleys, umbrellas, selfie sticks, or other items whose danger or size is assessed by the security staff.
- It is also forbidden to enter the Museum with food, drinks (including water), and animals (with the exception of guide dogs).
- The Pantheon is not suitable for pets.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Before visiting the Pantheon, download the city app on your mobile phones.
- The Gallery is open from Tue-Sun: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission at 5 PM).
- Mon-Sat: from 8:30 AM- 7:15 PM
- Sun: from 9:00 AM- 5:45 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the Borghese Gallery entrance.
- Address: Piazzale Borghese Scipione, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at The Pantheon.
- Address: Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.