Dolphin Encounter at the Dolphin Bay
Get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play with our lovely friends in the sea - Dolphins! Share your love with these friendly creatures as you get to play, hug, kiss and dance with them.
- Visit the largest coastal dolphin habitat in the world!
- Enjoy a nose-to-nose encounter with the adorable flippers
- Get an interesting 10-minute orientation from marine specialists on these endearing mammals
- If you choose not to get wet, you can play with these darlings without stepping into the water
- Bond with these playful dolphins as you hug, kiss and play with them
- Collect useful tidbits about them and other marine life
- Take home a souvenir photograph of you playing with these dolphins
- You have same-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark & its private beach
- Admission to the Dolphin Encounter experience
- 30-minute in-water dolphin experience
- Use of wet suits
- Use of lockers, changing rooms, and showers during the program
- Bottled water
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark (based on availability)
- Access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir Photos
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Enjoy a personal and unforgettable shallow-water dolphin interaction when you wade into waist-high crystal-clear waters and enter the intriguing and playful world of dolphins. Watch as they swim and show off some of their favorite skills, then come truly close by interacting with your new dolphin friend. This intimate experience is appropriate for all ages and is especially suitable for non-swimmers.
After your visit to Dolphin Bay, enjoy full access to the world-famous thrill rides and slippery slides of Aquaventure Waterpark. For those less inclined toward adrenaline-fuelled adventures, there are plenty of private, sunny beaches and comfortable places to sit down and relax at this beautiful resort.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is suitable for non-swimmers
- Wetsuits are provided, however, you are required to carry appropriate swimwear to wear under the wetsuit
- Children between the ages of 0-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- With this ticket, you get complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark (same-day access)
- Inappropriate swimwear such as thongs, plain underwear, clothes with rivets, street clothes, buckles, exposed metal, and long, loose-fitting clothes aren't allowed
- Your Aquaventure Waterpark tickets are valid for the entire day
- Dolphin Photo Fun operates in groups of 20-40 people
- Dolphin Encounter operates in pods of up to 10 people
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Guest must not fly or go beyond 300 meters or 1,000 feet for at least 12 hours after diving.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and guests who have any severe medical conditions unless approved and prescribed by a doctor.
- Lost Chambers reserves the right to refuse anyone who is deemed unqualified for the program.
Daily from 9:30 AM- 4:10 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Print out the tickets and display it with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at The Dolphin Bay (Atlantis, The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates)
Closest metro station is the Mall of Emirates. You'll have to take a taxi from here to the Dolphin Bay