Aquaventure Waterpark Entry Tickets
Aquaventure brings the best of what one can experience in a waterpark, making it, without a doubt, the best waterpark in Dubai. Enjoy a day filled with exotic marine creatures and some of the best, most adventurous water rides and slides in this award-winning waterpark.
- Aquaventure is an award-winning waterpark that will allow you to experience record-breaking water rides and slides, a pristine beach that stretches for 700 meters and a chance to swim with sharks and rays at close and secure proximity.
- The ideal getaway for the entire family, the dedicated play area for children and shallow pools will make your children's first pool experience a memorable one.
What to Expect
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy.
The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. If you wish to relax and take a break, you can take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop.
There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
- Entry to Aquaventure Water Park.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Measures
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 30% in the Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Safety Measures in all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
Water Park Updates
- Neptune Tower: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge
- Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island
- The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon
- Open Mon to Sat, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Closed every Sunday and on Saturday, the 6th of March, 2021.
- Subject to change without prior notice.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is now open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost.
Child tickets (Guests aged 3-7yrs) are available at a reduced price of AED 235. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also, ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
Aquaventure Waterpark is located in Atlantis Hotel on Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The Palm Atlantis Monorail Station is the closest public transport station and is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
If you are traveling from Dubai International Airport, you will be able to take a taxi directly to Atlantis (approximately AED 100). Alternatively, take the Dubai Metro from the Metro station at your terminal towards Jebel Ali. Stop at Mall of the Emirates Station, and take a taxi directly to Atlantis, The Palm.
Strict Cancellation Policy
- These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum flexibility.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Aquaventure Water Park Tickets shortly. You may display the tickets on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the ticket office.