Rome Countryside Vineyard Estate Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the charming Frascati with its rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves. Visit the oldest vineyard estate in the region to discover the ancient art of winemaking and savor its finest wines. The guided tour to the Roman countryside is the perfect break to indulge and relax.
- Enjoy the verdant beauty of Frascati region, a part of the Castelli Romani
- Explore the vineyards and olive groves belonging to the oldest winery in Frascati
- Savor the wine of Romans of yore, in a wine-tasting session with a sommelier
- Experience an authentic slice of Italian life and truly enjoy life like the Italians do
- Round-trip transport from Rome in air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional guide
- Wine Tasting includes – 1 white wine, 2 red wines, 1 dessert wine, 1 extra-virgin olive oil, two types of bruschetta (plain and with tomatoes)
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Italians take their wine seriously, and have mastered the art of growing the best grapes and making the finest wine. The Frascati region, a short 20 KM away from Rome is famous for its spectacular scenery and exquisite wine.
Your tour will take you to the oldest winery in the region, which is also a family-run business since the 1670. You will leave the bustling city of Rome and instantly get transported to the easy pace of the countryside. The Frascati region is a part of the Castelli Romani or the Roman Castles. The area with picturesque hills and lakes has been a getaway for Romans since the ancient times. Your coach will have an expert English-speaking guide who will regale you with the history and culture of the region.
On reaching the destination, you will head straight to the vineyards and olive groves. Here you get to experience a professional wine-tasting session with an expert sommelier. You will learn of the different wine varieties and smell and taste some of Rome’s best DOC and DOCG wines. Enjoy the scenery and capture memories before heading back to the city after a short and exciting outing!
Rome Countryside Vineyard Estate Tour Key Inclusions
- Pallavicini Wine Estate including the grottos where wine is stored (underground remains of a Roman aqueduct)
know before you go
- The tour is about 3.5 hours long.
- The tour departs from the meeting point at 3.00 pm.
- The tour will be conducted in English.
How to use your tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. You can simply show the voucher on your mobile at the meeting point.
The tour will depart from Piazza Re di Roma. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.