Naples Old Town Centre Walking Tour
Discover hidden gems of Naples' Old Town as you take to the city's historic side on a vibrant walking tour.
- For a walking tour of the charming streets of Naples' Old Town, look no further.
- Learn intriguing facts about the city's historical side from your expert local tour guide.
- Pass by the Gesù Nuovo Church, the Obelisk of Immacolatella, the Church of Santa Chiara, and more.
- A short coffee break at a historic café lets you drink in the vibe while sipping on an authentic Neapolitan espresso.
- At the San Gregorio Armeno square, find artisanal shops where Neapolitan Presepe is made.
- Notice the Saint Gennaro Duomo and learn about the miracle of blood liquefaction.
- Choose from English, French & Italian guided tours.
- Expert local tour guide
- A Neapolitan coffee/tea in a historic café
- Food & drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A spirited walking tour of Naples' Old Town will show you the very best of the city's historical side. Starting at the Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, you'll notice the Gesù Nuovo Church and the Obelisk of Immacolatella, both located in the middle of the square. Trickly down to Spaccanapoli, a street that boasts of architectural masterpieces, like the medieval Church of Santa Chiara, famous for its tailored cloister!
You'll stop at a historic café for a short coffee break. Admire the design elements, linked to the Neapolitan soccer star Maradona, and sip on an authentic Neapolitan espresso. Resume your walk through San Gregorio Armeno, and pass by many artisan shops, where Neapolitan Presepe is made. Pass by the ancient Roman street of Decumano Maggiore, where scents of pizzerias and artisanal food joints waft about. Your tour will end at the Saint Gennaro Duomo, where you'll find out about the world's most worshipped saint, and the miracle of blood liquefaction.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You can't enter the church with bare shoulders, mini skirts, or very short shorts.
- Comfortable shoes and light dresses in summer are required.
- Guide dogs may accompany you.
- Children aged 4-10yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in at Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, in front of the red tourist information building.
- This is just behind Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo, at the corner of Via Benedetto Croce.
- Address: Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Sant'Anna dei Lombardi, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 184, 201, 604, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.