Best of Florence Walking Tour
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Florence, right from the Medieval Ages to its glory during Renaissance.
- Dive into the rich history of the birthplace of the Renaissance with your expert guide.
- Admire the beauty and architectural treasures of the city.
- Discover the best sights of Florence, including the Church of Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio.
- Conclude your tour with a round of delicious ice cream or a cappuccino.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Licensed guide available in English, Spanish, or Italian
- Ice cream or cappuccino at the end of the tour
- Entry to monuments
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If the cultural and architectural beauty of Florence intrigues you, this 2-hour guided tour will acquaint you with the best side and sights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set off from Piazza San Firenze, home of the Bargello and the Tribunale Fiorentino, towards the Church of Santa Croce. Along with being the burial place of some of Italy's most prestigious figures, the Church also contains many well-known masterpieces within its sacred walls.
Next on the itinerary is Piazza Signoria, best known for the Fountain of Neptune. The beautiful marble sculpture is representative of several stories from Greek and Roman mythology. From there, you will proceed to Palazzo Vecchio and the lovely Piazzale degli Uffizi.
Then, cross the Ponte Vecchio, the medieval stone bridge that arches over the Arno River. It is well-known for the gold jewelry shops built across it when doing so was a common practice. Just a short distance ahead is the spectacular Pitti Palace, the former residence of the Medici family. Trace your step back towards the river and the historic center along Via Maggio and Ponta Santa Trinita. As you pass along Via Tornabuoni, you will see some of the city's top fashion boutiques.
The last leg of the tour will take you towards the Strozzi Palace, a beautiful prototype of Renaissance architecture. The tour will conclude at the impressive Piazza Republica and the magnificent Florence Cathedral.
know before you go
know before you go
Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
Daily at 9:30am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the ACCORD Office.
- There you will find the guide with a panel labeled Best of Florence.
- Address: Piazza di Madonna degli Aldobrandini, 8, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The nearest bus stop is Stazione Via Panzani, which is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus C4 to get you there.
- The nearest tram stop is Unità, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.