A Venetian Experience: Guided Walking tour
Enjoy a stroll through the ancient streets and squares of Venice on this unusual guided walking tour!
- Venture out to discover the historical and cultural curiosities of Venice.
- This is not your average tourist route: you'll be privy to many unusual places.
- With an expert guide escorting you through the labyrinth of Venice, you're in good hands.
- Discover hidden corners and picturesque squares in the heart of Venice.
- Cross over bridges, age-old churches, historical landmarks, and more.
- Notice the Palazzo Ducale, The St.Mark'S Basilica, Bridge of Sighs, Bridge of Sighs, and more.
- Cross the Rialto Bridge and visit Venice's once 'main commercial center' for business.
- Expert local guide (English & Italian)
- Audio guide in German, Spanish & French (available on Android only)
- Walking tour of Venice's historical center
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover the beauty of Venice on this spirited walking tour through the heart of the city. Walk alongside your expert guide, who will explain the history and legends of the most beautiful square in the world, Piazza San Marco (where your tour commences!) Walk past the Palazzo Ducale, The St.Mark'S Basilica, the Clock- tower, Bridge of Sighs, and many other iconic attractions. Enter the labyrinth of “calli” next (the Venetian narrow streets) to explore some historical highlights of Venice. Campo Santa Maria Formosa; the Marco Polo's House; the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, known as the Venetian Pantheon, and the famous “Mercerie” (shopping street) will all appear in your view.
Cross over the Rialto Bridge to uncover traditional markets, archaic churches, and of course, the main Rialto area, which was the main commercial center of Venice! As you're narrated the history and curiosities of the city, gaze out at the towering monuments that envelop around you, and lean into this unforgettable experience that teaches you about Venice's history and legends!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Luggage and large bags are not to be brought along.
- You will receive an audio guide with a digital map by e-mail. You must download the audio guide with a digital map onto your mobile phone. Please note that the audio guide is available for Android phones only.
- Children aged 5yrs and below go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meeting point is Venice Tours Desk.
- Address: campo san gallo, san marco 1093, b, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy.
- By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station.