Typical Venice Gondola Ride
Enjoy the opulence of the floating city with a delightful 35-minute gondola ride. Skip lines and waste no time cruising down the majestic canals, iconic to the floating city!
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola with skip-the-line tickets on a peaceful gondola ride.
- Explore the waterways and the celebrated parts of the Grand Canal including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Desdemona’s House, and Mozart’s House.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of Venice and learn about its vibrant history from the live guide onboard or the handy multilingual audio guide app.
- Skip the line: 1-hour guided tour including 30 minutes gondola ride
- Live commentary in English and Italian (optional)
- Commentary by the mobile app in 7 languages (optional)
- Headphones (ensure you bring your own)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as an immersive history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture-perfect visit to Venice.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a Peaceful Gondola Ride
On this delightful Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most enchanting part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta Della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Mark's Bell Tower, perfect for a photo-op!
Immerse Yourself in Venice's Vibrant History
The guide will narrate to you the fascinating history of gondola and gondoliers! Onboard you will listen to all about the palaces, churches, and attractions around you. You will learn also tales known only by Venetians!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- With Live Commentary - Canal Grande Ride
- Silent & Romantic - Canal Grande Ride
- The guide will be only on one gondola, the participants on the other gondolas will listen to her/him with the audio-devices.
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on the guest’s weight.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Your seat is nonnegotiable: The gondolier will be determined what seat you will sit in according to each guest's weight.
- The tour will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions or a gondolier strike.
- The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather.
- Please note that this is a shared tour, it is not a private gondola ride.
Live Commentary Languages
English & Italian
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish | German | Japanese | Russian | Chinese | French | Hindi
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free, as long as the child does not occupy a seat of his/her own. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boarding point is - Venice Tours Assistance Point.
- Address: Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
- The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
- The staff will wait for you there with a sign “GONDOLA TOUR”.
By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station.