Combo: Vatican Museums + Vatican Gardens Tickets
Explore two Roman highlights with this value-for-money combo ticket. Get access to the Vatican Museums and Gardens!
- Get access to two of Rome's crown gems with one ticket: the Vatican Museums and the Pontifical Villas.
- At the Vatican Musems, explore the Pigna Courtyard, Pius Clementino Museum, Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms and more.
- You will also get the chance to marvel at the breathtaking murals that adorn the walls of the world famous Sistine Chapel.
- Later, take a remarkable tour on a minibus of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world.
- Feast your eyes on the winding paths, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications.
- Marvel at the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the Gardens.
- Admire a variety of fountains, amazing sculptures, and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna.
- Get unique views of Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage at various points.
- If you choose the option of an audio guide, you will get insight into the historical relevance of the gardens with Vatican city.
- Entry into the Vatican Museums
- Entry into the Sistine Chapel
- 45-min minibus tour of Vatican Gardens
- Multilingual audio guide (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Vatican Museums
The Vatican Museums are home to a number of classical sculptures, tapestries, and paintings by Renaissance greats such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Bernini, and Leonardo da Vinci. A section of the museum is also dedicated to Modern Religious Art. Paintings and sculptures here come from artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Salvador Dalí, and Pablo Picasso. The iconic sections of the Vatican Museums that one should visit are the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Sala Rotunda and the Gallery of Statues and the Hall of Busts.
Situated at the end of the Vatican Museums and neighboring St. Peter's Basilica is the famed Sistine Chapel. Built in the 15th century, its walls and ceilings are covered by some of the most astounding frescoes ever produced. The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is especially famous. Painted by Michelangelo in a span of 4 years, the frescoes of the Sistine Chapel are considered to be a cornerstone of western art. The Last Judgement covers the wall behind the altar and is probably the most famous single work of art in the Sistine Chapel.
Note: Entry to the museums is by obligatory online booking.
Get ready for an exclusive tour aboard an eco-friendly open bus, that showcases the astonishing beauty of the Vatican Gardens. Explore the large expanse of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world. Expect to see incredible winding paths, vibrant colored flowers, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications dating back to the 9th century.
Admire the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the eclectic harmony that has been a characteristic of these gardens since the Renaissance. Be awed by the variety of fountains that adorn the garden and the amazing sculptures and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna. From various points in the garden, you can also see Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage. All the while, your handy audio commentary will fill you in on interesting sights to behold and the gardens' significance to the Vatican's history!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Vatican Museums Entry & Vatican Gardens Tour
- Vatican Museums Entry with Audio Guide & Vatican Gardens Tour
- Please be dressed appropriately. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- For visitors with mobility impairment, the Vatican Museums offer free wheelchair hire from the cloakroom.
- This tour is not available for ages 5 and below.
- The visit is not available for wheelchair users.
The Vatican Museums
- Mon-Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (final entry at 4:30 PM)
- Fri & Sat: 8:30 AM - 8 PM (final entry at 4:30 PM)
- Sundays are closed
- All the extraordinary openings of the last Sunday of the month are suspended
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica is free but there could be a waiting line during peak season
The Vatican Gardens
- The duration of the tour of Vatican Gardens tour is 45 min.
- There are no stop-offs along the minibus itinerary.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
The Vatican Museums
- Redeem your ticket at the Vatican Museums.
Gardens of Vatican City
- Redeem your ticket at the Gardens of Vatican City.
- Address: Via Paolo VI, 29, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.