Semi-Private Uffizi Gallery Renaissance Art Tour
Marvel at the crown jewels of the Uffizi Gallery on this small group tour with a professional guide, conducted in English and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them on this 1.5-hour tour.
- Dodge the crowds with these seamless Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows priority access to the museum.
- Indulge in an immersive 1.5-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in a small group of no more than 14 people from an expert historian guide.
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto, and many more!
- This guided tour is in English only.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Wander Through the Oldest Art Gallery of Florence on a Semi-Private Tour
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists in a small group of no more than 14 people. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Enjoy a Tour of the Gallery with a Professional Guide
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying.
know before you go
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most popular tourist destinations and sometimes unforeseen delays are caused by increased security measures or unexpectedly large crowds during holidays and festivities.
This tour lasts for an hour and a half.
This tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 4 - 14 years of age enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. This tour is free for children aged 3 years and below.
- Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
- Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
- You will receive an email with your mobile voucher within 30-40 minutes.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide near the entrance of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Look for the statue of Galileo Galilei, that stands to your left as soon as you enter the Uffizi Gallery.
- For youe reference, know that this is at the far end of Piazzale degli Uffizi, close to Arno River.
- Your guide will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - 'Uffizi Gallery'.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Ponte Vecchio, a 2-3 minute walk away from your meeting point.
- Nearest train station is Santa Maroa Novella Station, which is a 17-minute walk from your meeting point.
Note: Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund. The tour reservations have strict timings. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).