Florence Wonders with Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Visit + Small Group Tour
Immerse yourself in the culture of Florence on this guided trip, which includes a skip-the-line visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Start your journey by visiting the Medici neighborhood, which includes the majestic San Lorenzo Church and the Medici Chapels, which serve as their mausoleum.
- Only a few meters away are the majestic Duomo architectural complex and the Baptistery with its golden "Porta del Paradiso."
- Visit the spectacular Piazza Signoria, one of the world's most beautiful squares and the city's political hub.
- In this "open-air museum," the spectacular Fountain of Neptune, and the Loggia dei Lanzi, will enchant you.
- Indulge in a scrumptious Tuscan meal in a traditional old-town restaurant.
- Florence's history, art, quirks, and anecdotes will be taught to you by a knowledgeable local guide.
- Immerse yourself in the Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's art to learn about his most famous masterpieces, "David," "I Prigioni," and "San Matteo."
- From the Uffizi Terrace, where your trip will end, take in a spectacular and unique view of the city's most famous landmarks.
- Caf tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Local professional guide who will lead you through the Florence historic center and inside Uffizi Gallery
- Museum skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Uffizi Small-group guided visit - max 9 people per guide
- Lunch (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Begin your exploration of the Medici neighborhood with this small-group guided tour, where you can visit the buildings that the famous Florentine family viewed every day with their own eyes: the majestic palace where they lived, the historic San Lorenzo Church, and the Medici Chapels, their mausoleum.
The magnificent Duomo monumental complex is just a few meters away: the Baptistery with its golden "Porta del Paradiso," the Cathedral with the famed Brunelleschi Dome, and the exquisite Giotto bell tower. Stop to see the towering and distinctive Church of Orsanmichele, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic art embellished with statues of the patron saints of the powerful medieval trading guilds. You'll also visit the charming Straw Market, where you should rub the famed "porcellino's" nose (pig).
Check out Piazza Signoria, one of the world's most beautiful squares and the political hub of the city. In this "open-air museum," the magnificent Fountain of Neptune, with the imposing marble statue of Ammannati, and the sculptural treasures of the Loggia dei Lanzi, including Cellini's Perseus and Giambologna's Sabine Rape, will enchant you. The grand Palazzo Vecchio with Arnolfo's crenelated tower, one of Florence's most famous emblems, dominates the Piazza and may be admired in all its splendor.
Many works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others are on display in the afternoon. Botticelli's polished works, including the absolute masterpieces "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus," are housed in one of the Gallery's precious exhibition spaces. The museum's icon, the second image, depicts the goddess's metaphorical birth from sea foam and embodies the ideal of beauty as a manifestation of purity and spiritual quality, which is typical of Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics. Visit the Uffizi Terrace, where you can take in an incredible and unique view of the city's most famous landmarks.
know before you go
Outdoor Guided Walking Tour in the Heart of Florence:
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- San Lorenzo Church
- Florence Cathedral and Duomo Complex
- Straw Market
- Signoria Square
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Ponte Vecchio
- Uffizi Gallery inside Guided Visit with masterpieces of the most famous Renaissance artists
Choose from the following variants:
- Florence City Center and Uffizi Guided Visit
- English Tour with Lunch
- Spanish Tour
- Spanish Tour with Lunch
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tues to Sun: 11:15am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide Via dei Martelli 50red- Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci.
- In front of Cafè Firenze, an assistant wearing blue clothing will wait for you.
- Address: Via del Martelli, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Take buses 7 and 21 to the bus stop Pacinotti Volta, which is a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take buses 7 and 21 to the bus stop Volta Piazzuola, which is a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.