Singapore Trick Eye Museum Tickets
Climb bamboos with adorable pandas or join a wolf-man on a vintage bike ride through the woods. The world is your imagination at the optical illusion paradise that is the Trick Eye Museum!
- Visit the Trick Eye Museum and watch as 2D paintings on the walls, floors, and ceilings appear to pop out and come to life.
- With an art technique that turns 2-dimensional paintings into 3- dimensional masterpieces through the use of optical illusion, the Trick Eye museum gives visitors the chance to awaken all their senses.
- Enter a world of augmented reality with the help of Trick Eye Museum's free app and discover a hidden world where animals, magic, and special effects come to life.
- Did you know? The traditional art technique used at the museum is Trompe-l'oeil which translates to trick of the eye.
- Admission to Trick Eye Museum
- Set of 3 AR postcards
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
At the Trick Eye museum, the visitors ‘become one’ with the art, as they nurture their creativity and interact with all the displayed exhibits. Here, you have the option to become the exhibition in itself.
Take your experience to a higher level with the Trick Eye Museum's Augmented Reality App. As you look through the app, the exhibition comes to life with the magical appearance of an augmented reality world. Looking through the app, you will see your photos and videos manifest themselves with animals, magic, fireworks and other special effects!
With six themed zones, each uniquely crafted to awaken all five senses, you will be entertained by mystical encounters, overcome your fears, feel the love in the air, and feel your adrenaline rush as you experience the trick world!
Mystery: Discover the hidden secrets of Trick Eye’s 4-dimensional space. Touch and feel the surroundings as you experience the magic of Media Art, Ames Room and Dining Table
Excitement: Free your inner child as you taste the thrill and feel like a real adventurer at Trick Eye
The Supernatural: Overcome your fears and befriend the not-so-scary ghosts as you enjoy being a part of multiple ‘spooky’ paranormal scenes
The Romantic Fairytales: Love is in the air! Lose yourself in the world of fairytales as you swim like Ariel, dance on ice like Elsa or fly on the magic carpet like Aladdin
The Land of Fantasy: Here, fantasies are no longer a dream. See the magical realms of fantasy come to life and experience a world where everything is picture-perfect
The Trick World: Finally, visit the Trick World, a collection of the most loved Trick Eye exhibits and explore the impossibilities of reality.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 11am - 7pm (last admission at 6pm).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Trick Eye Museum Ticketing Counter.
- Address: 80 Siloso Road, Southside Interim Market Blk B # 01, 04, Singapore 098969.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest MRT station is Harbourfront.
- To access the museum via Sentosa Expressway, get down at the Waterfront Station.
- The closest bus stop is Siloso Point, 1 min away from the redemption point.
- Buses A and C will get you there.
- You can also ride the Sentosa Line gondola to the Siloso Point Station to get to the redemption point.