Trevi District Underground: Small Aqueduct Domus
Set off on a journey to the underground complex below the Trevi district and explore the ruins from the days of the mighty Roman empire. Marvel at the archaeological evidence that speaks of the city's great history.
- Find out what lies beneath the streets of Rome on this tour of the Vicus Caprarius
- See artifacts from the days of the Roman Empire found during archaeological excavations
- Travel back in time to the glory days of Rome with the help of 3D reconstructions and videos
- Admission ticket and reservation
- Device audioguide ( English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Guided tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
Discover what lies below the streets of central Rome on an audio-guided tour. Step through the doors of time with photographs, 3D reconstructions, videos and other such informative sources that will let you experience what it was like in the days of yore.
Descend 9 meters below street level to explore the VIcus Caprarius, the City of Water. Located at a few paces from the Trevi Fountain, the building complex was unearthed by the archaeological surveys carried out between 1999 and 2001 during the renovation of the former Cinema Trevi, by the Archaeological Authority of Rome. A complete restoration and an attentive enhancement of the archaeological site that extends over an area of around 350 square meters between Via San Vincenzo and Vicolo Puttarello has been carried out, and you can safely explore these ruins and see what it was like in the ancient Roman times. Perfect for art and history lovers, this tour will give you a glimpse into the silent past.
know before you go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own.
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Large gatherings are avoided.
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher.
- With your reservation, you can go directly to the entrance of the attraction, showing your mobile phone with the reservation or the paper voucher.
- The meeting point is located in Vicolo del Puttarello 25, 00187 Rome Italy
- Trevi Fountain Underground is closed on Mondays.
Ticket Redemption Point Timings
Mon - Sun: 10am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The meeting point is Vicolo del Puttarello, 25.
- Address: 00187 Roma RM.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Vicolo del Puttarello, 25.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The closest bus stop is Corso/Minghetti.
- The stop is 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #62, #63 and #83 will get you there.
This ticket is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.